Chapter 13 Christmas at Charlie's

Bella's POV

We were spending Christmas at Charlie's house,I watch the snow outside with worry, Edward walks up behind me.

Bella The snow is sticking.
Edward But we still have today.

I watch as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

Bella I'm so glad Charlie has somebody to take care of him.
Edward Bella, no one's giving up here.

Charlie walks into the room.

Charlie Alright, present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going

Jacob passes a present to both Jill and Ness.

Bella Well, dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is.

I give Charlie a piece of paper.

Bella It's a five day fishing to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue.
Edward You leave tomorrow.
Charlie Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't...I can't leave tomorrow.
Sue I made arrangements for you at work.
Charlie Sneaky, and extravagant.
Edward And non-refundable I'm afraid.
Charlie You two trying to get to rid of me?

Edward and I got quiet, thinking he might have figured out something is wrong.

Charlie Cause it's working!

Charlie laughs.

Charlie Fraser River, that means we'll be chasing cutthroat.
Sue We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls.
Charlie Woman knows her trout.

Our conversation ends ,and Edward and I make our way to our daughter's.

Bella Hey girls , let me see.
I sees that Jake got them each a bracelet.

Bella Jacob made this for you? Wanna put it on?

Both of them nod and I put the bracelet on Ness then on Jill.

Ness and Jill It's so pretty.
Bella It is really pretty.

We soon left from Charlie's. We arrived back home and the girls got even more presents. From Carlisle and Esme Jill got a play home and Ness got a play hospital. From Alice and Jasper if course they got a whole new wardrobe. From Rosalie and Emmet they got Jewelry and an Xbox 360. Lastly from Edward and I they got a necklace with a golden key that said we love you Jillian and Renesmee.

Third person POV

as the snow is falling, the vampires and Jacob have set up camp in the woods, Jacob brings some wood and drops it on the ground, then Benjamin uses his powers to produce fire from his fingertips and throws it on the woods to start a fire.

Jacob That's what I'm talking about. A little pre-battle bonfire, telling war stories.
Garrett Name any American battle, I was there.
Jacob Little Big Horn.
Garrett I came this close to biting Custer, but the Indians caught him first.

Kate joins the little game.

Kate Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople, he didn't win that one on his own.
Liam If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years War. No one does rebellion like the Irish.
Garrett You lost the Eleven Years War.
Liam Aye, but it was one hell of a rebellion.

Edwards POV

Vladimir When we ruled everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power, but we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints.
Stefan We were honest about what we were.
Vladimir We sat still for a very long time, we didn't notice we were beginning to petrify.
Stefan Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles.
Vladimir We've been waiting fifteen hundred years to return that favor.

I go to Carlisle for a talk.

Edward I can't help thinking, all these people are putting themselves in danger because I fell in love with a human.
Carlisle You found your mate, you deserve to be happy.
Edward But at what cost?
Carlisle Everyone here has something to fight for. I certainly do.

I look over at Bella,Jill and ness in their tent.

Edward Cullen: Carlisle, I've never thanked you, for this extraordinary life.

Carlisle puts his hand on me.

Bella's POV

in our tent, Jill and Ness open the lockets containing a photo of Edward and I and the message 'Plus que ma propre vie' engraved in it.That I recently bought them.

Bella This means 'more than my own life', and that's how much I love you. Tomorrow I'm gonna need you two to stay with Jacob, no matter what. Even if I tell him that...that he has to take you somewhere.

Jill and Ness start crying and I take them into my arms. That are really cold since I'm a vampire.

Bella Swan: Hey, baby girl's, it's alright. You two are gonna be safe. Always.

I put the girls asleep. And go check everything is ready for tomorrow. The first thing I do is look at their bags the ones they'll be taking. Then I make sure the outfits Alice prepared for them are here which they are. Lastly I go to Edward.

Bella Edward.
Edward yes Bella.
Bella what if we don't make it?
Edward I don't know love. I wish I did but I don't.

I start dry sobbing into Edward since I can't actually cry. My babies just barely came to me ,and now it seems their just floating away. I see the rest of the Cullen's go into their tents. Not to sleep ,but maybe to say their goodbyes. Wow. I can't believe this. We may actually die. I just hope Jill and Ness have a future even if Edward and I don't belong in it.

I know its really short ,but at least I'm updating a bit late though. I got most of my quotes from http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/breaking-dawn-part-2-quotes-1/ just so you know. Their is mistakes in my writing so please no hate. Oh and feel free to write any questions on suggestions.