chapter 9 What? part 1

Jacobs POV

Jill.
Jill.
Jill.

Such a beautiful child.
With the most kindest eyes.
She's not even a year old and she's already afraid of something in this world.
How can someone do this?
To her.
To her sister Nessie.

Jill Jake I'm scared
Jake of what Jill?
Jill I'm not exactly sure of what I'm just really scared.
Jake just go to sleep Jill. I'll be here and I'll protect you from anything ,or anyone.
Jill thanks Jake. But I can't sleep.
Jake why not Jill?
Jill I've been having nightmare's.
Jake want me tell you a bedtime story?
Jill sure Jakey. I'd love to hear.
Jake OK so once upon a time their lived a beautiful princess. She lived in a beautiful castle with a bunch of flowers. Everybody loved her because she was kind, caring,generous,and most importantly Brave.
Jill jakey why was she brave?
Jake She was brave because one day someone decided to make danger in her beloved kingdom. She was afraid..... a lot.
Jill what happened?
Jake once she saw how much her people were suffering ,because of this mean person she wanted to put a stop to it. She fought with all her might trying to save her kingdom ,and the people she loved.
Jill did she won?
Jake yes Jill she did ,because she never gave up. She was brave enough to help herself, family, and kingdom.
Jill what's her name? I don't think I've ever heard of her.
Jake well her name is Jillian Rosalie Isabeth Cullen.
Jill like me.
Jake you know why? Because you are beautiful, kind, caring,generous, and Brave.
Jill but I'm scared
Jake You cannot be afraid for ever Jill ,because I know deep down you can accomplish anything you put you're mind to.

I felt something wet fall down on my body. I looked at Jill. I saw one little tear come out as she closed her eyes to sleep. Wow. How dare that blood sucker scare my little Jill?! How dare she?! She is just a baby. She may not look like one but she is. A baby that's already waking up late because she has nightmare's ,because she's afraid. I couldn't control it anymore. I let the tears fall down my face.

Bella's POV

Bella Edward are we safe?
Edward I don't know love. But I know I will do anything to protect you and our daughters.

Me and Edward were headed to our little cottage. We've discussed our plannings for our upcoming fear. Carlisle said the best thing we could do is gather witnesses to make the volturi listen to us that Jill and Ness are not immortal children. So as soon as everything is set up we will leave to gather our witnesses.
We arrived at our little cottage. Edward being such a gentleman opened the door ,and let me in first. We walked into the living room. There was my little baby with Jake. I noticed something he was crying.

Bella Jake what happened.
Jake you know how old Jillian is?
Bella of course. Why are you asking?
Jake do you think a child that old should be waking up at night more than 3 times because she is scared?
Bella what are you talking about?
Jake Jill is scared Bella. She woke up at least 3 times tonight ,because she kept on having nightmares.

My little baby. How can she be so scared. She doesn't even know what's going on. I immediately go to Jill ,and carry her. She starts shaking.

Bella sh..sh..sh baby its just mommy.
Jill OK mommy I missed you.

Jill immediately went back to sleep.

Bella Edward tell everything to Jake?
Edward sure Bella.
Bella thanks. I'm gonna go see Ness ,and try to tuck in Jill.

Edward nods before I head upstairs. I check on Nessie first. There she is sleeping peacefully. I'm relieved in a way ,because Ness still doesn't know about the future waiting ahead of us. Not that Jill knows ,but at least she is still unsure of things.
I make my way into Jill's room. I try to set her down on her crib ,but it seems she is glued to my body. I didn't wish to leave her here so I took her downstairs with Jake and Edward.
Jake yawned showing he was tired.

Bella Jake if you want to use the couch to sleep on.
Jake thanks. Well goodnight.

Jake went to sleep on the couch. Edward and I went to Nessie's room ,and watched both of our children sleep.

Edwards POV

It was now morning. Ness and Jill woke up ,and are now eating some breakfast. Jill was doing a lot better than yesterday. At least that's what Jake kept telling himself. Bella and I decided to take Ness and Jill somewhere before the five of us including Jake leave to visit the Denali coven. As I suspected Alice was here already knocking on the door.

Alice I saw what you were up to today Edward.
Edward yeah, I kinda predicted that.
Alice anyway I'm gonna go choose outfits!!!! Come up when you're ready.
Edward ugh.

Renesmees POV

I sensed something wrong. They weren't telling Jill and I ,but soon or later I'll find out. I was eating some waffles next to Jill.
She seemed kinda sad. It made me feel guilty in some ways.

Edward OK so Alice is choosing some outfits for us. She says to go upstairs when we are ready.
Ness yay aunt Ali is here!!!!

I ran off. All the way to auntie Ali.

Ness hey auntie Ali
Alice hey Ness
Ness what am I gonna wear today?
Alice well since I had a vision of you doing something you're gonna do today. I've decided to make you're look today kinda sporty.
Ness thanks aunt Alice.
Alice here go put it on.
Ness OK.

I really did like my outfit. It was really comfortable. Grey shorts and a black shirt. My sister Jill was done ,and came to get changed. Aunt Alice handed her some clothes and she went and changed. She was wearing a creamed colored shirt with a snow globe in the center ,and some black shorts. Bad thing they were really short.

Alice aww you two look adorable let's go show mommy and daddy.
Jill yeah. And Jake too.

Aunt Alice took us both by our hand and we headed down. As soon as mommy and daddy looked at Jill they immediately started complaining about how short her shorts are ,but they gave up because aunt Alice kept insisting it looked cute. Mommy and daddy put us in their car.

Bella we have a surprise girls. Daddy and I have decided to take you to our meadow. That meadow is really important to us OK.
Jill OK mommy
Ness is it pretty mommy?
Bella yes very pretty sweety.

I wanted to talk to Jill on our mind so I started a conversation.

Hey Jill
Hey Ness
Are you sad?
No I'm scared though
Don't worry sissy nothing will happen to us.
OK sissy. I love you
Me too.

The four of us had a great time in our parents meadow. We played loads of games. We even had a little picnic. We were now headed home. I have a really bad feeling. Like we were headed for a big surprise.

Again I'm sorry if their is grammar mistakes I did not reread it. I made Jake a lot more sensitive didn't I
I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter so much. I felt really inspired in the beginning ,but at the end I felt blah. So yeah. I'll try to write another chapter tomorrow by the way if you have any suggestion's or questions please comment down.