chapter 15 A decision is made

Jillian's POV

After all our guests went away mommy,daddy,Nessie,and I left to our cottage while Jake and the rest stayed behind doing something I don't exactly know.
Mommy takes me to my room while daddy takes Ness.

Jill Mommy are we safe know?
Bella yes baby we are.

I fall asleep at the thought of that.

Bella's POV

Bella Edward we get to spend forever with our daughters!
Edward yes we do Bella.
Bella their gonna live forever too!
Edward Well we've learned that it will take them 7 years for them to reach maturity.
Bella so little time.
Edward we better enjoy it while it lasts. You know Alice finally got a vision of them.
Bella what?!
Edward Renesmee is going to marry someone we still don't know about ,and Jill is going to be happy with Jake.

I smile at that. Both of my little girls will be happy.

Edward then takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom.

Alice's POV

Vision

Jill yay I can't wait to meet new people mommy.

Jill said as happy as always. I saw Edward,Bella,Ness,and Jill head into a school. The girls both looked 10 years old not how they look right now.

End of vision

Yay!!!!

I get to shop for school clothes. I run upstairs vamp speed. Get my laptop and start shopping. I realized it was morning already when I stopped shopping. Wow! How much my life depends on shopping. I run upstairs to choose Nessie's and Jill's new outfits for today. At the end I came up with a red dress with a cardigan for Ness ,and a blue floral dress with a cardigan for Jill.

Rosalie's POV

Edward and his family will be here any minute now. Esme is in the kitchen preparing a meal. Emmett is preparing a game for himself and the girls. Carlisle is at the hospital. Lastly Jasper and Alice are upstairs shopping and reading.

Esme OK breakfast is ready
Emmett the games are too.
Alice they'll be coming in ten minutes. I'll be right back I have to get them changed!!!!
Esme Carlisle will be here too.
Rose isn't he working at the hospital.
Esme Yes but he wants to spend more time with the family and so we can have a family meeting.

I nod.

Rose The girls are growing SK fast.
Esme Yes but we still have 7 years for them to reach full maturity.
Emmet Right. But they already look like 8 year olds. Soon I will be seeing them get boyfriends ,and all of that stuff.
Rose I can't wait to see Edwards and Jacobs reactions.

We all just laugh ,imagining their faces. Few minutes later we hear laughter's. I shot straight up. Emmet and Esme too. First Jill and Jake came in. Then Alice and Ness. And lastly Bella and Edward.

Emmett Hey!!!!

Jill came running into Emmett's arms. While Nessie went to Jasper.

Rose Hey princess.
Jill Hi auntie Rose. Hi uncle Emmett.

She came and gave me a quick hug. Then Jill went to Esme and did the same.

Ness Hello aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett.
Emmet Hey Ness!!
Rose Hi Nessie!!