chapter 10 guests

Renesmee's POV

Jill Wake up!!!!
Jill Wake up!!!!
Ness just 1 more hour?
Jill No!! Don't you remember we have guests coming?
Ness what does that have to do with my sleep?
Jill I have no idea. But mommy told me to tell you to get changed and eat breakfast with the rest of us. And that she left you you're outfit for today.
Ness ugh!!!!!

Jill skipped out of my room happily. I make my way to my bathroom. I saw the clothes mommy left me. A dark blue sweater with flowers on it ,and a dark blue skirt. I'm not really a big fan of skirts but I'll wear them. I smell something. Its a really good smell. Then I remember the smell ,lion blood and cinnamon rolls. Something I really enjoy. Not my sister though. She thinks the deer blood is better than the lion one. I guess it's because she is only 50 percent vampire ,and she prefers donuts. I run all the way downstairs.

Ness I'm here. Can I have my breakfast?
Bella sure Ness.
Edward Girls today most of the witnesses we gathered are coming.
Jill OK. Daddy,mommy and Jake?
Bella he went to go patrol a bit to get his mind distracted.
Ness mommy why do we need witnesses?
Jill yea mommy?
Edward Girls we need to prove you two are not immortal children so you can be safe.
Ness oh

I finished my breakfast so fast , because it was delicious.

After Breakfast,and witnesses arrive

Vampires started to arrive. To help my sister and I. Jake was here standing next to Jill his imprint. The other day I asked daddy what that meant. He said its like finding you're soulmate ,but you would do anything for that person like be a protector, best friend,brother,lover, anything at all just to make that person happy. I'm actually glad I didn't get imprinted on. I mean I still have a chance at love instead of just being stuck with one person like Jill. Any way my sister was kinda busy in the moment she had to show every single person in the house about what really happened. The Denali coven are barely arriving. I guess I better go say hi since they are family.
Everybody including me said our Hello's. They just come in our house ,and wait like the rest of this vampires.

Eleazar Edward you never told me they were so gifted.
Edward what?
Eleazar all of their gifts.
Edward oh yeah! They can also communicate with each other by their minds.
Eleazar that's not just it.
Edward really?
Bella what other gifts do they have?
Eleazar well Renesmee here is a shield like you, Bella.
Bella I'm a what?
Eleazar oh sorry. A shield is like.......you know Jane from the volturi.
Bella yes.
Eleazar well she can't hurt you because you're shield stops her from it.

Mommy smiles. Then looks at me and she smiles again. I smile back.

Edward how about Jill?
Eleazar Well Jill can heal.
Edward how?
Eleazar well it depends.
Bella on what?
Eleazar on how much she cares for that person. Like a stranger versus Jacob. Jacob would win so she will heal more effectively on him than the stranger.
Edward so it depends on how much she loves that person?
Eleazar yes.

I guess mommy and daddy were just glad we had something to help us defend ourselves.

Bella wait can I transfer my gift to someone else?
Eleazar probably. But it would take a lot of time to master that.
Bella oh.