chapter 19

Brian's POV

Brian Come on mom!!! Jillian's probably already their!
Mom Wait! I still need to do a few things.

I gave up ,and sat down on our couch. I hated this couch it's always so hard. I keep telling my mom to get a new one ,but she won't listen. She says it looks fancy.

Mom I'm ready.
Brian finally mom you took a decade.
Mom Don't exaggerate.
Brian but its true.
Mom OK fine let's go.

My mom and I make our way to the car. I look out the window as my mom drives to Starbucks.
Neither of us talked. It was pretty silent.
We finally arrived ,and as I suspected Jill was already here. She was drinking a Frappuccino ,and was sitting next to this beautiful blonde. Jill is even more beautiful though. I spot Ness in front of them. Their sitting in a booth.

Brian Come on mom.

I practically pulled her all the way inside.
I spotted Jill ,and she spotted me ,and she smiled which only made me smile.

Brian Mom do you have to be here?
Mom Yes.
Brian Can't you go somewhere else.
Mom Fine ,but I want to meet them first.

I agreed ,but I wasn't too happy about it. We made our way to them.

Jill Hey Brian!
Ness Hi Brian!
Brian Hey you two!
Jill This is my adoptive aunt Rosalie.
Brian Hello Miss.

I offer my hand to her ,and she gladly shakes it. I noticed she was really cold. Probably cooler than an ice cube. She takes her hand. I wonder if she's sick or something.

Jill Should we start.
Brian We should.

Renesmees POV

I watch them leave ,and see them seat at another booth.

Rose Something you want to tell me?
Ness uh........
Rose Its obvious you like him.
Ness No its not.
Rose Yes it is. You've been smiling since he got here ,and right now that you were looking at them you kinda started drooling.

I blush. I think it was really noticeable.

Rose See your blushing fire truck red!
Ness OK fine maybe I do like him.
Rose I knew it!
Ness OK ,but please do not tell daddy.
Rose Why not?
Ness I have a feeling he'll get jealous.
Rose Don't doubt it. I promise I wont tell him though.
Ness thanks aunt Rose.
Rose Are you gonna tell Jill.
Ness probably.

Rosalie's POV

Aw my little niece has her first crush!!! I can't wait to see Edwards face when he finds out by reading her mind. I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken. I'd just hate to see that.
We spent about an hour for them to finish their project to leave. Brian's mom comes to pick him up ,and we are free to go. I get Jill and Ness on the car. Then I get in ,and drive to our home.

Jill aunt Rose do you know if we are still going to visit Gapa Charlie?
Rose I'm sorry sweetheart I don't.
Jill OK
Ness I can't wait to see daddy and mommy.
Jill Me neither. I want to see Jake too.

The conversation ends ,and we stay quite for the rest of the ride home.
When we arrive I quickly get the girls out of the car ,and I grab Jill's and Nessie's hands. We head inside the house ,and I let go of the girls hands since I know they'll go running to go say hi to the rest.
As suspected they ran to Bella and Edward first. Then Jill ran to Jake ,and then they ran to the rest of the family.