chapter 4

Bella's POV

I opened my eyes. Everything was way much more clear that somehow the blue looked bluer than usual.
Finally I'll be able to join Edward for the rest of eternity.

Edward You're so beautiful. We're the same temperature now.

I was startled by the sudden voice of Edward. Their was a mirror nearby. It had the reflection of a gorgeous women. It was hard to believe it was me.
I rapidly embrace Edward.

Edward Hey, Bella. You're a lot stronger than I am right now. It's your turn not to break me.
Bella I love you.
Edward I love you.

We slowly start kissing ,but I stop anxious to ask something.

Bella The twins.
Edward Their incredible ,but how did you knew you had twins?
Bella She showed me.Where is she? I have to see her.

I start making my way to the door.

Edward Wait. Wait. You need to get your thirst under control.

I start feeling the burning throat such an uncomfortable pain.

Edward Yeah, you'll need to hunt.
Bella Wait.
What's her name?
Edward Jillian Rosalie Isabeth Cullen. Isabeth for Isabella and Elizabeth.
Bella I love it.

We head outside ,and jump over a water fall until were finally at a good hunting place.

Edward Close your eyes.

I closed my eyes ,and focused.

Edward What do you hear?

I smell and hear a deer ,but that's not all. I smell a human such a desirable blood. The human gets injured and starts bleeding. I can't help but go go after it. I can hear Edward following me.

Edward Bella, don't!

I climbed the mountains. Edward catches up though. The human is so close ,and I am prepared to attack.

Edward Bella, stop! I'm sorry, I didn't realize they'd be people this far off in the trail.

Edwards right I should stop. I try my hardest to ignore the luscious blood dripping from the human which I saw was a male.

Bella I have to get out of here!
Edward Cullen: Okay, I could help you.

I quickly jump off the cliff knowing I couldn't control it much longer.
Edward Cullen: Or not.

I ran to where I found the deer. A mountain lion was about to take my deer though. It jumped ,and I jumped as well. I stabbed my teeth into the lions flesh. It wasn't as delicious as the human blood seemed ,but it was suitable to my throat.
After I had finished hunting Edward and I were headed home.

Edward Well, I'm amazed. You ran away from human blood, you made a hunt. Even mature vampires have problems with that.

I spot Jacob getting out of the house. Jacob? What is he doing here? I thought he'd be mad.

Bella You're still here.
Jacob So are you. I didn't expect you to seem so...you.

I smiled.

Jacob Except for the creepy eyes.
Bella I would...I would keep my distance, for now.
Jacob It's safer for the girls to see how you deal with me first.
Bella Since when do you care about my daughters?

Jake turns to Edward. Their hiding something ,but what?

Jacob Alright, take a whiff.