chapter 17 Jealous much

Renesmees POV

Jamie This is Michael and Bryan.
Michael and Bryan Hi Renesmee.
Ness Hi ,but call me Ness.
Bryan OK Ness.

I smile at all of them. They all seem so nice specially Bryan. He just seemed so cute with his green eyes ,and brown hair.

Bryan Hey aren't you and Jillian twins?
Ness we are ,but we don't look alike.
Michael I know. Elizabeth looks more like her twin.

We all laugh at that. For the rest of lunch we got to know each other. Jamie and I are becoming really good friends.
We headed back to the classroom as the bell rang. I saw Jill ,and I immediately walked her way.

Ness Hi Jill.
Jill Hi Ness. How was lunch?
Ness Great. I hung out with Jamie,Michael, and Bryan. And you?
Jill I hung out with Mia,Elizabeth,Lily,Heather,
Mason,and Jordan.

We end our conversation as Mrs. H tells us to take a seat. I can tell Jill wasn't paying attention. Mrs. H was telling us about how we are going to start a mini project in language arts about a book we've read. This is going to be easy. We have to work with the partner we are sitting with. Mine is a girl ,but I don't know her name.

Girl Hey my name is Jenny. Your Renesmee right?
Ness Yes ,but can you please call me Ness.

She nods and we start to work. I saw that Jill was working with Bryan. Lucky her. I don't think she really cares though. Jenny and I decided to use the book The hunger games. We ran out of time so we decided we will finish tomorrow at lunch. My job was to bring pictures ,and she was supposed to do the summary.
The bell rang and I waited outside the classroom for Jill.
She finally came out ,but she was talking and laughing with Bryan. I felt kinda jealous I guess.

Jill so tomorrow?
Bryan tomorrow.
Jill come on Ness let's go see mommy and daddy!!!
Ness OK. What did you meant by tomorrow?
Jill Oh we didn't finish our work so we are going to ask permission to meet at this coffee shop after school tomorrow.

I nod. We make our way to the parking lot ,and we see mommy and daddy. I ran to daddy while Jill ran to mommy.

Bella and Edward Hello girls how was your day?
Jill Great I made lots of friends!
Ness me too!
Bella what are their names?
Jill Well they are Mia,Elizabeth, Lily,Heather,Mason,Jordan,and Bryan.
Edward A boy?
Jill yes daddy a boy.
Bella and you Ness?
Ness Jamie,Michael,and Bryan.
Edward two boys?!
Ness daddy don't freak out.

We all laugh and get in the car.

Jill and Jake?
Edward in patrol.
Jill daddy?
Edward yes.
Jill can I go to Starbucks tomorrow after noon.
Bella why?
Jill I have to work on a project with my partner Bryan.
Edward ugh. Fine ,but only if one of our family members goes with you.

Jill smiles and nods. We soon arrive at the house. We walk out of my daddy's silver Volvo. I run to Alice and Jasper. Jill runs to Rose,Emmet,Jake,and Esme.

Alice How was school?
Ness great aunt Ali. I met new friends Jamie, Michael,and Bryan.
Alice We bought you girls new school stuff!!
Jill and Ness yay!

They all smiled.
We all returned to our normal routines. Aunt Alice and uncle Jasper continued shopping and reading. Esme is on her garden. aunt Rose and uncle Em are hunting. Jill is with Mommy and Jake. I was about to go with daddy ,but Seth arrived. I haven't seen him since the Volturi came. I run to him.

Ness Seth!!
Seth Hi Ness.
Ness Hi Seth. How have you been?
Ness great! Jill and I already go to school!
Seth wow! You two are growing up.

Seth goes and says hi to the rest. I wait a bit so we can do something together. How I wish he would have imprinted on me. When Seth is done saying hi we go outside and play.

Edwards POV

Weird I can't hear Nessie's thoughts.
Probably because she is a shield like her mom. Well at least that's what Eleazar told us. Her shield is probably developing. Jill can heal ,but I haven't seen any signs of it. I guess its not strong enough yet.
I'm trying to make a lullaby for Ness and Jill. I only need the ending. I bet Jacob will be mad about tomorrow. Jill meeting another boy. I was pretty mad myself ,but I'm over it. I can't wait to see his reaction.

Bryan's POV

I had the biggest possible smile in my face. I tried to take it of ,but I just couldn't. Worst of all my mom always picks me up. So she will notice something is different ,and I can't lie to her. Even if I would she'd notice.

Mom Hello son. Why the big smile.
Bryan what?
Mom the smile?
Bryan what smile?
Mom The one your wearing.
Bryan I always smile. What's the difference with this one?
Mom spill it.
Bryan fine.

I get in the car,lock the door,and put on my seatbelt.

Mom I'm waiting.
Bryan Ugh. Their were two new girls today at school.
Mom And you like them?
Bryan One.
Mom Aw my little boy is growing up.
Bryan anyway can I go to Starbucks tomorrow afternoon.
Mom why?
Bryan Me and my partner have to finish something we didn't finish in school.
Mom fine ,but I'm going.
Bryan fine.

I'm not excited on mom going. I mean its embarrassing. We were headed to our home. Its kinda small ,but not that small. Only my mom and I live in it. We used to live at La Push with my dad ,but my mom wasn't happy with him so we left. I still visit him though at least once a month. I can't wait for tomorrow. Its getting dark. So I take a quick shower,put my pajamas, brush my teeth,and go to bed.

Renesmees POV

After daddy tucked me in I had an endless dream.

Dream
Bryan Ness!!
Ness Bryan!!

We ran to each other. He gave me a hug ,and held my hand. Then it was just quite. The good kind though. We just stayed like that.

End

Edward Ness wake up! Time to go to school!
Ness OK.

Daddy leaves. I stand up with a smile on my face. I see an outfit Alice left me. It was a dress. It was dark blue,it had stripes,and white flowers. Then I saw some pair of black vans next to it. I love my outfit today!

A\N I hope you are enjoying my story so far. Thank you so much for reading. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment them. Their is a very highly chance I'll update today on Christmas eve,and Christmas. Their is mistakes. Thanks for reading!!