chapter 9 what?! part 2

Jillian's POV

I guess I was a bit more relaxed than I was yesterday. We were coming home from a very fun trip to Mommy's and daddy's meadow. I was really cold ,because of these really short shorts auntie Ali made me wear.

Jill mommy?
Bella yes baby.
Jill do we have a blanket?
Bella yes we do here. Are you cold?
Jill yes I am mommy.
Bella don't worry we'll be home in a matter of minutes.

I nodded and snuggled myself into the blanket. It was made from this really soft material. It took us 7 more minutes to arrive. When we finally did everybody had their heads down probably sad about something.

Bella what's wrong?
Edward Alice and Jasper left.
Bella what? Why?
Carlisle we don't know they just left this note.

Gapa as I decided to call my grandpa Carlisle gave the note to mommy and daddy. I felt a tear come down my vampiric/human face. I noticed Jake as he came running towards me ,and picked me up.

Jake what's wrong Jill?
Jill its my fault auntie Ali and uncle Jasper are gone isn't it?
Edward no of course not Jill. You never wanted any of this to happen.
Bella of course it wasn't you're fault. Alice and Jasper probably just went somewhere to help us.

I stopped crying. Everybody looked concerned about me. Gapa told the rest of us that himself, Gama, auntie Rose, and Uncle Emmett are leaving to gather more witnesses.

Rose Jill and Ness I'm gonna miss you two so much.
Jill me too aunt Rose.

I'm handed to aunt Rose. I hold her tight. I'm gonna miss her terribly. I finally let go and say my goodbyes to the rest of the family.
Jake is holding me just rocking me back and forward.

Bella Jake we're going to the cottage.
Jake K I'll take Jill.

Mommy nodded. Jake and I finally made it to our cottage.

Bella come on baby. I'll take you to bed.
Jill OK mommy. Night Jakey. Night daddy
Edward and Jake goodnight Jill.

Mommy took me to my little bed/crib.
Bella goodnight sweetheart
Jill goodnight mommy...........Mommy?
Bella yes?
Jill did aunt Alice and Jasper leave ,because something bad is going to happen.
Bella No sweetheart.
Jill mommy I can tell something is wrong?
Bella I can assure you everything's alright Jill.
Jill then why did everybody left?
Bella because......... Remember that story Jake told you about the princess?
Jill yes mommy.
Bella well we need help to confront the mean people OK so that's why they left.
Jill so something bad is happening.......... Mommy are we gonna die?
Bella No sweetie everybody is going to do everything they can OK.
Jill OK.
Bella now go to sleep.

I nod. And I fall into deep sleep.

Next morning

I woke up. I actually slept really good. With no bad dreams. I went downstairs into the kitchen.

Jake hey Jill
Jill hey Jake
Bella how did you slept?
Jill good I guess. No bad dreams.
Ness me neither.
Edward good.
Bella anyway do you two want some eggs with bacon ,and apple juice.
Jill and Ness yes!!!!

Mommy served Ness,Jake,and I our food. Jake ate whole bunch.

Bella OK when you two are ready their is an outfit for each of you into the bathroom.
Ness and Jill thanks mommy. We'll go change right now.

Ness and I run upstairs to see our outfits.

Jake's POV

I was notified by Edward and Bella that the five of us were going to visit the Denali coven. We were gonna ask for help.
I saw Jill come down with Nessie . They were both wearing similar shirts ,but Ness was wearing jeans.

Jill jakey!!!!!!!!

She ran towards me. I catch her ,and gave her a small twirl. She giggles for the first time in at least one day.

Jill Jake..... where we going?
Jake were going to go meet some new people OK.
Jill OK.
Bella come on everybody let's go.

Jill still looked kinda like a 5yr old so she had to be in a special seat. Ness looked kinda like a 7yr old so she didn't need to use one. Jill got bored pretty easily. Especially since their was nothing to do. Good thing Bella thought about it because she handed Jill and Ness some coloring books.

Jill yay!!! I'm gonna color a unicorn!!!
Ness I'm gonna color a princess.
Bella OK you two.

The rest of the day was pretty much silent. The girls because the were busy ,and us ... Well because we were worried.

Few hours later

We were finally here. Edward got off first. Then a couple minutes later he signaled us to come out.

Bella OK let's go.
Jill no.
Jake why not Jill?
Jill what if they don't like us?
Bella of course they'll like you. Just that they haven't met anyone like you two.

Jill finally agreed. I had to carry her though. Ness walked out and was holding Bella's hand.
The vampires started freaking out about how Jill and Ness are "immortal children". Edward told me to let Jill show them all her memories. I hesitated ,but agreed at the end. Jill went forward I could tell she was excited about meeting them ,because she didn't seemed scared at all. At the end of the day Jill and News had won over their non beating hearts. They were coming to us tomorrow. We were headed back to the house. Jill and Ness couldn't stay up that long so they went to sleep.

Hours later

We finally arrived. Bella and Edward were going to take Jill and Ness to their rooms. I decided to go tell my pack about what's been going on.

I told Seth and Leah. They both agreed to help us. I also went to Sam. At first he was hesitant ,but agreed seeing the threat they may have with the volturi here.

Jake Sam?
Sam yes?
Jake is it OK if the Cullen's can bring more vampires to help us with the volturi.
Sam fine but if they kill one single person in this area. I swear I'll go their myself and kill them K.
Jake K.

I ran off in my wolf form just relieved Sam's pack and my pack are in. And that the Cullen's can bring their witnesses. I'm still worried though. Who knows something may go wrong.

Sorry if this chapter is not he best. I kinda had to force it out of me. By the way their is grammar mistakes. Please comment down any suggestions or questions.