CHAPTER 37: UNKNOWN

After few minutes the doctor comes out..

Arnav goes near him.

Arnav: doctor khushi?

Doctor: mr arnav we need B negative blood as soon as possible..it is actually a rare blood group..we don't have that group blood..by the time we ask, her life may be in danger....so please do something...

Doctor goes inside the ICCU...

Arnav asks if anyone has that blood group..none of them had..so he tried calling everyone he could...

After about half an hour the doctor came out and told that .

Arnav: doctor I tried calling each and everyone but...

Doctor:it okay arnav we have got the blood needed..you should actually thank her for it..or else khushi would have been in great danger....

Arnav: doctor how is khushi?

Doctor: we can't say anything until 48 hours..

Doctor goes from there......

Arnav stands near the ICCU and peeps In Through the glass....he could see khushi who had the oxygen mask and various stuffs connected to her..and he starts weeping...Anjali goes near him....

Anjali: chote please don't cry...your the one who should be bold to handle such situations...if you are like this then!!

Arnav: di I can't bear all this...I just want khushi back....the times with her..I want all those

Anjali: chote as doctor said god is with khushiji...the unknown person who came at the right time to donate blood was sent from god!

Arnav: yes di! Your absolutely true

Anjali: you should go meet her..and thank her for the help she has done..if she needs help financially do it..

Arnav: yes di I will do the necessary!

Arnav goes from there to meet the unknown person..arnav goes to the doctors room..

He knocks on the door...

Doctor: yes come in

Arnav come inside...

Doctor: Arnav please sit down..

Arnav: thanks

Doctor: what happened

Arnav: doctor can you please tell me who donated blood for khushi?

Doctor: I don't know her name...

Arnav: but how did she know that we needed B negative blood?

Doctor: actually I don't know that.

Arnav: do you have her number..or anything?

Doctor: she had actually come for her health checkup and the results will be ready by tommorrow..so she might come to collect it..I guess you can see her that time..

Arnav: ok thanks doctor..can I meet khushi.

Doctor: no you cannot go inside now..

He leave from doctors room comes back and stands near the ICCU....

Just then Garima comes near him..

Arnav: aunty

Garima: beta don't worry...I hope devimayya is with my khushi bitya

Just then arnav tell everyone..

Arnav: akash take nani Mami Payal and everyone home.. They all need rest even buaji and aunty please go home..uncle needs rest..

Anjali: chote I will be here with you!

Arnav: ok di..

Nani: I will not go..I cannot leave khushi bitya here in this condition..

Arnav: nani please your health will get worse..go home and come tommorrow.

Anjali: yes nani..we both are here right..if there is anything we will call you..

Akash: come nani..

He takes everyone and goes home...

Next morning....

Arnav was sitting on a seat near to the ICCU with Anjali..

Anjali: chote I will bring some coffee?

Arnav: no di

Anjali: chote you have not eaten anything since yesterday..you should take care of your health.

Arnav: I don't care di whatever happens to me.

Anjali: to take care of khushiji your health should be taken care first.... I will go and bring some coffee..

Anjali goes from there....

Just turn the doctor comes to him..

Doctor: Mr arnav that lady had come who gave blood to khushi.

Arnav: where is she?

Doctor: she is near the pharmacy!

Arnav: ok thanks doctor..

He heads towards the pharmacy and sees a lady dressed in blue top and denim jeans....

He goes near her and calls..

Arnav: excuse me.

The lady turns her face towards him..

He was shocked!!!!!!

To be continued.........

Authors Note: who will it be? Wait for the next chapter.....do vote and comment.....:D and yes I will try to update ASAP because my models are approaching and I have less time so...