CHAPTER 31: BE CAREFUL

Next day......

Khushi was as usual in the kitchen making tea or whatever arnav needs in the morning..she took the tray in her hand.....When Shyam comes near her..

Shyam: good morning khushiji

She dint reply anything

Shyam: khushiji are you angry with me. The only crime I did is loving you more than rani sahiba!! Please understand my love..I will do anything for you.

She was trying to leave from there but Shyam dint allow her...

Khushi: please I have to go

Shyam: no you have to hear what I say!

Khushi: are you such a shameless creature. Please I am not interested in talking to you. And please understand I have never loved you!(in angry tone)

Shyam: khushiji please...

Khushi: Shyam please.. You have a loving and caring wife..you should be lucky to get her and you coward don't understand that....if you don't go from her I will call arnavji!

Shyam: oh as if he will hear you...do you know that he doesn't love you as I do!

Khushi: I don't need to prove that arnavji loves me or not. It's nun of your buisness...

As Shyam turns to leave!!!
There he sees arnav just behind him....Shyam is shocked and froze right there.

Shyam: sale sahiba....I.....

Arnav caught his collars with anger..

Arnav: don't you dare come in front of khushi or talk to her you get that. She is Arnav Singh raizada's wife. listen because of di you are here....So mind your own business and don't interrupt in our life...you don't know what you did...you were playing with everyone's life...no one in this house other than me and khushi know your real behaviour..what all troubles you have done...so don't you dare do anything more. You get that!!!

Shyam: or else Kya... You will kill me..do... I am happy to do it for khushiji...but what did I do?

Now Arnav's anger was beyond limits...as he was about to bounce on Shyam khushi stopped him..

Khushi: no arnavji...di and all are here don't make a scene..come let's go..

Arnav gives a death glare to Shyam..khushi and Arnav left from there....

They both reached their room..

Khushi: arnavji what is wrong with you.. If di heard you then?

Arnav: but khushi how could you handle this.. I mean he is behind your life..I can't just close my eyes and sit.

Khushi: for di baby we should be quiet..
Arch your not going to office?

Arnav: you want me to go from here?

Khushi: I dint mean that...

Arnav: I am going late to office..

Khushi:acha!

Back to the kitchen....Shyam is alone...

Shyam: khushiji till when will you escape...one day you will be mine! And for that I will go to any extent..

In the hall everyone together were doing some or the other work! When khushi enters

Manorama: hello hi bye bye! Dint see you. Where did you disappear?

Khushi: Mami arnavji went late..because his meeting got cancelled!

Manorama: so what happened?

Nani: manorama leave her alone..

Khushi:nani I have some work to do..

Nani:teek hai bitya!

Arnav came from office as usual. He entered his room and he couldn't find khushi..then he geared sound of water...khushi was watering the plants...he went near her...he face looked gloomy

Arnav: what happened?

Khushi: Kuch nahi arnavji

Arnav:khushi look at me

Khushi:arnavji everyone is waiting for you down...let's have dinner

She goes from there.........

Arnav: what happened to her? Did Shyam do anything to her? Or is everything alright?

To BE CONTINUED......

Authors note: hope you guys are enjoying........Wait and see what happens next!