CHAPTER 26: SURPRISE

Khushi opens the chit and reads out!

Chit 1: khushi this is a surprise! But then you have to follow the instructions. Now you should go to NK room and find the chit. But remember he should not know about the chit! GOOD LUCK!

Khushi: yeh Arnavji bhi toh na.

She follows what the chit says. She goes to NK room and sees him working on laptop. She knocks on the door.

NK: yes yes khushiji come in.

Khushi: NK ji....aap...toh....

NK: Kya hua khushiji? What's the matter? Tell me

Khushi: NK ji di aapko bula raha hai!(NK ji di is calling you)

NK: par why?

Khushi: you go and look.

NK: ok khushiji!

He gets up and goes out of his room. Khushi starts checking everywhere. Near the cupboard, near the bead, near the door but couldn't find it. Atlast she searched down of the mattress and found the chit. The moment she took out the chit, NK comes in

NK: khushiji di toh mujeeb nahi bulaya?(khushi but di did not call me)

Khushi: I think I was just dreaming. Ok bye. Let me go

She rushes out of the room.

NK: khushiji ko Kya hua?( what happened to khushiji)

Khushi rushed to her room. And reads out the chit.

Chit 2: well done khushi! It's not yet over. Now is the main task. You will find it either in nani's room or in di's room. And yes as before no one should know about this.Good Luck!:)

Khushi: arnavji will make me mad today.

She goes to Anjali's room now. Anjali is folding her sari's. Khushi knocks on the door.

Anjali: yes come in!

Khushi: di...mujhe..... I want something!

Anjali: ha khushi! Boliya (tell)

Khushi: di mujhe toda doodh chahiya.(di I want some milk).

Anjali: acha yeh toh Ba'ath hai( is this the what you wanted to say).

Khushi:ha...ha...di.

Anjali: ok wait! I will give you. You can go to your room. I will bring milk there.

Khushi: nahi di I will stay here. I cannot walk.she starts acting as if she sprained her leg.

Anjali: sit here khushiji. I will bring milk here. Don't worry.

Khushi smiles in reply and Anjali goes out of the room to get milk. Khushi starts searching the whole room and found it in their blanket.

Khushi: arrre vah mil Gaya.

Just then she hears footsteps of Anjali. She goes back to where she was sitting before and starts acting. Anjali enter and comes near khushi.

Anjali: take this khushiji.

Khushi: danyavad di.

She is now thinking how to escape from Anjali.

Khushi: yes di now only I remembered. I had kept clothed for drying outside. I have to go and take it.

Anjali: khushiji relax. You can take it later.

Khushi: no di if I don't take it now it will fly away!

Anjali: but khushiji how will clothes fly away if you have hanged clothes near the poolside.

Khushi: I.....i.. Mean that due to wind it might fall inside the pool. So before that it's better to take the clothes now.

Anjali: ok khushiji I understand. I will tell HP to take it. Not only that you har sprained your leg. How will you walk?

Khushi (thinks how will I escape from di. Devi mayya help me!)

Khushi: di now I am able to walk. I am perfectly fine.

Khushi gets up from the bed.

Khushi: see di I can stand. Ok now let me go.....

She runs from there.....

Anjali: khushiji........ Wait.......what happened to khushiji. She said she sprained her leg and now she is saying she is absolutely fine. What happend to her?

Anjali is in complete confusion.

Meanwhile khushi goes to her room.

Khushi: heyy Devi mayya. What all I have to do. Please forgive me for all the mistake I have done.

She take out the third chit and reads

TO BE CONTINUED...............

Authors note: I hope you all are enjoying the chapters. Now wait for the next update. Do vote and comment. :)