CHAPTER 6: ROAD OF MISUNDERSTANDING

AFTER AN HOUR.............................

Varun: you can now take your wife home MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..i will send the report as soon as possible to your office.

Arnav:thank you doctor.

(Arnav came inside the room when he was about to pack the things when khushi stopped him)

Khushi: arnavji i will do it. you can go

Arnav: its fine i will do.

Khushi: arnavji i told you before i don't need your help. I can manage it.If you leave from here it will help me a lot.........

Arnav: dont think i am doing this for you. my family shouldn't doubt anything wrong between us.But it doesn't make any difference between my HATRED towards you.

(Khushi felt really agitated listening to it.She controlled herself not to cry in front of him but........)

Arnav: and i know whose help you really need now.

Khushi:what are you telling?whom are you talking about?

(Arnav took her bag and left the room telling her to come along with him.there was complete silence in the car fom hospital to house.)

IN RAIZADA HOUSE......

(when arnav and khushi entered)

Anjali: khushiji!! you got discharged.we were about to come.

Khushi: yes di i dint have much deep hurt so..........

Anjali: fine i will take you to your room.

Arnav: di its fine. I will take care. you go rest in your room.

IN ARNAV'S ROOM...................

Arnav: you sit here only,take rest if you need something call HP(hariprasad servant).don't get out of this room and dont talk nonsense.I have already settled everything fine.

(Khushi who was very weak was about to go to bed when she was feeling dizzy which was unnoticed by arnav came running towards her holding her arms and helping her to lie down. Arnav had a small doubt she had eaten or not.)

Arnav: did you eat anything?

Khushi dint reply.

Arnav: I am asking you something???

(when he realized she is to weak he he went to the kitchen to take some food. He went back to the room and took some water and sprinkled on her face.............she woke up and arnav started feeding her when khushi caught his hand)

Khushi: i can eat it myself.

Arnav: If you can eat on your own eat. have it as you like. I don't give a damn about you.(angrily)

(saying this he stormed out of the room in anger to his office.Some time later the doorbell rang when HP went to open the door to see shyam entering. Anjali ran towards him and hugged him.LATER SHYAM CAME AND SAT WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY EXCEPT ARNAV AND AKASH WHO WAS IN THE OFFICE AND KHUSHI IN HER ROOM.

to be continued.....................................