CHAPTER 4: LOVE AND HATRED

Arnav: khushi!

Khushi: are you not feeling satisfied. If not i am here.do what all you want i deserve all this.

Arnav: khushi please. It was a mistake from me. i dint want to hurt you.i could not control my anger!

Khushi: could you please leave now. I want to rest.

(when she was about to lie down)

Khushi: aaaaahhhhh!!!!!

(when arnav came running to her with a concerned face holding her head lightly so that she can rest.)

RABBA VE AT THE BACKGROUND.

(AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES)

KHUSHI: NO I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP.i can manage it myself.

(hearing what she said he moved a bit back. Then the thoughts of shyam hugging khushi came to his mind.oh why should  i help her.SHE BETRAYED ME. thinking that he left her)

Arnav: Yes of course I guess you need his help not mine.

(when she realized what he said)

Khushi:WHAT? WHO DO YOU MEAN?WHOSE HELP?

(arnav walked out of the room)

KHUSHI: IS ARNAV JI TALKING ABOUT SHYAM?( she left it as a thought)

(when the whole family was waiting for arnav outside)

Anjali: akash do me a favor. Go drop nani and payalji to our house. Me and chote will be here with khushiji.

Arnav: No di its fine. We will go back home.Nurses will be there to help her.

Nani:chote how can you be mean to her.she is your wife isn't it.

Payal: Nani its okay. I will stay here.

Anjali: But.............

Arnav: that's it. Di payal will be here. You don't need to worry. you have to take care of your health.

Akash: ok fine payal take care. bhai your coming or......

Arnav: yes of course i am coming.

(all leave except for payal)

(MORNING IN RAIZADA HOUSE)

Nani: anjali bitya when is darmaji coming?

Anjali: by 10:00am he will be here.

(when arnav was going to go to the hospital)

Nani: chote stop! yesterday we din't ask you anything because it was not the right situation. But now we need to know what happened to khushi?

Anjali: yes chote how did khushi get hurt?

Mami: i dont believe it patti saree phir natak shuru kiya (i dont believe patti saree started acting again.)

Nani: will you please stop manorama.

(arnav knew he couldn't escape.)

Arnav: Nani yesterday night i was going through an important file when khushi snatched it from me. so when i called her in anger she turned to look at me. seeing me coming nearer she moved backwards hitting her head on the nail and she got hurt.)

Nani: oh ok fine chote. Now your going to hospital right.

Arnav: yes nani. I am going there so that payal can come back home.

(suddenly the door bell rings.)

Anjali: Nani shyamji came. he came early??

(when anjali ran towards the door to open.Seeing this arnav's temper rose thinking that Di is very concerned about a person who is least bothered of his sister. She opened the door and was slightly disappointed but was shocked and happy.)

TO BE CONTINUED.................

AUTHORS NOTE: THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING OUR BOOK AND CONTINUE TO. I KNOW I STOPPED WITH A CLIFFHANGER. SO WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.