CHAPTER 16: REALISATION PART 2

Arnav walked out of the room unknowing to the fact that khushi was awake.
Arnav took his car keys and went out to a place which is the sole reason of his existence even after his tragic past. He reached his mothers garden and sat on a bench nearby. Scenes started flashing in his mind from the time they met. He recalled each and every moment where he hurted and insulted khushi.

Arnav: all the pain that I gave her for no reason. Every time I hurted her. She has showered light to my dark life and all that I gave her was a blissful life.

Tears of frustration, regret all that rolled down his cheeks. He was in a miserable condition. For hours he sat there in complete dilemma. Finally he decided.

Arnav: if she is the light for my darkness, if she Is the wind for my happiness in my life then neither I am going to hide from the light or blow away the wind. I will get her back to my life. I am ready to go through any hardships to get her back. I am ready to sacrifice anything for the precious gem I have to beep it for myself. Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
Hamesha bankar hi rahega.

He drove back to the mansion at 05:00am. His eyes were red and puffy after long hours of frustration. He looked completely miserable. He opened the door if his room and was shocked to see khushi sitting on the recliner and waiting for him. As soon as the door opened khushi got up from the recliner and walked up to him.

Khushi: can't you inform and go wherever you are going. It is midnight or may I say early morning( she said sarcastically)

Arnav thought in his mind that even after giving her soo much if torture still she is worried and concerned about me.(Arnav smiled)

Khushi: Mr Arnav sigh raizada Am I talking to the walls. Dint you hear me?

Arnav:why are you so concerned about me?

Khushi: oh well I forgot that I was asking ASR for an answer.

Arnav:( mocking her)heyy Devi mayya laad governed ki ab jawab dene zaroor hai par mein Kya jawab doonga.(teasing her) koyy bath nahi when you get an answer tell me. But don't be late.

He walked into the washroom leaving khushi in complete bemusion.

Khushi murmured to herself

Heyy Devi mayya laad governer ko patha nahi Kya hua. Dimag karab ho gaya hai kya.

She looked towards the wall to realize it was 06:00am she sat on the recliner thinking and recalling what he had said. She knew there was something Arnav meant but what??????

When Arnav came out of the washroom to see khushi sleeping with her hand on her chin.

Arnav: must be waiting for me all night. She is very concerned about me but is not ready to accept the fact that she do.

Arnav goes towards her pick her up in his arms and drop her slowly in his bed. He pulled the blanket all over her for her comfort. He was about to move when khushi was holding on his collar unknowingly. He moved her a bit he gave her company. Both felt the comfort of the other causing them to sleep deeply.

At 09:00am

Anjali comes with milk in her hand to Arnav's room. She knocked on the door. But there was no response. She left smiling thinking that they are having nice time together.

When she was going downstairs with the cup of milk she came across Shyam who was speaking on the phone.

PRECAP: confused Anjali
Shocking khushi
Fuming Shyam and Arnav smiling.

Hope I left you all In a dilemma.

To be continued.................

Authors note: hope you guys are enjoying.do vote and comment.