Jail?

Kevin's POV

You see, I really am worried about Deanna. But I'm also worried about what's going to happen to ME nigga. Like can I get arrested for some shit like that? I'm so scared omg. I can't go to jail. Yikes, that's not good man. At the moment I'm in the car with Deanna and Marisa. Deanna is in the back of the car moaning and crying. My heart and stomach twisted. I HATE seeing girls cry. Like it's my weakness. I took a shaky breath. Marisa reached over and grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. I felt my cheeks warm up and darken. She chuckled.

"HOW CAN YOU BE LAUGHING WHEN YOUR  BOYFRIEND FUCKING SHOT ME." Deanna tried shouting.

"I'm sorry." Marisa apologized.

"You're going to jail pretty boy." Deanna snorted.

My heart skipped a beat. I looked over at Marisa and she looked pale. 

Was I really gonna go to jail?

Deanna's POV

Kevin's not going to jail. But I might. I kidnapped, abused and assaulted the slut in the front seat. But then again Kevin might go to jail, he fucking shot me. If I do go to jail, I could get out in a week. Like I said before, I got connections.

Marisa's POV

"You're going to jail pretty boy." 

That's all she had to say before I went into deep thinking.

Now that I think about it, I've caused nothing but trouble being friends with Kevin. His life would be easier without me. I think we need to split because I'm only making his life even worse. A tear went down my face at the thought of him going to jail. I sighed and leaned my head on the window. 

What have I gotten myself into?

_______________

I am aware this is short and I haven't updated in a month. And I'm sorry. I'm going to try and update more, I swear. Go vote on past chapters for the next chapter hehe.

Enjoy this short ass 268 words chapter! LOLZ.