Torture

This is not a v good chapter and it took along time. Bc one I'm not allowed to have wattpad and I've been busy. But enjoy this chapter.
_________________________________________
I followed the van but not to close to where the person could see me following them. They stopped and I stopped not to far behind them. I watched the guy get out of the car and go the the back and pull out a girl. Marisa. My blood boiled as I watched him take Marisa to the back of the park. I parked my car, and followed quietly behind them. Once I saw them turn, I knew I couldn't follow them. I went around the park to where the big tree was, it was right over the place they're at. I climbed the tree and listened in on what was happening.
Deanna walked to her and slapped her.
She moaned in pain.
Deanna chuckled to myself.
"Oh Marisa, Marisa, I tried to warn you. I always get what I want."
She took the blind fold off Marisa and her eyes widened.
She reached for her bag and pulled out a gun. She Put it to her head. My eyes widened.
"I'm going to take of the bandanna that's around your mouth, don't scream or I'll shoot." Deanna explained.
She nodded furiously.
She took it off and Marisa took a deep breath.
"What do you wan-"
Deanna punched her in the nose.
"Did I say you could talk? I believe not."
Tears streamed down Marisas face.
"JaPero! Come out here and handle her."
Marisa's eyes widened even more when the three buff guys came out of the corner.
"Please, Deanna I'm begging you...please." She cried.
Deanna snorted and motion for JaPero and his friends to handle her. Deanna stepped back while they stepped forward. JaPero untied the rope that was attached to the chair. He picked her up and threw her on the ground.
A tear went down my cheek as I watched her get tortured. She coughed up blood from her mouth and started crying. The second guy punched her in the stomach and told her to shut up. The third guy joined in and punched her in the face. They continued to beat her until Deanna said stop.
"You're mine now Marisa."

-

I need to save her, I just don't know who I should go to. Not her parents. Who else is there? I got down from my hiding spot and padded down to the nearest gun shop. I'm not gonna shot her chill. But I can scare her and those big dudes. I walked into the store and asked for a gun.

"Why do you need a gun?"

"There's something going on at the park and I need you to call for backup."

"Okay."

She gave me the gun for free.

I ran out the shop and to the park. I went near the entrance. I took a deep breath and went in.

"Hands. Off. My. Girlfriend. NOW!" I said while pointing the gun at Deanna.

_______________________

Not even gonna lie this is bad sorry for the long wait ugh.