School Drama

Recap

-

"Bye Kevin." She kissed my cheek and started to walk away.

I am not about to let her slip out of my hands again. It's been 2 whole fucking weeks since we've talked and now she's saying bye? What did she think this was. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

I smashed my lips onto hers. Fireworks was all I felt. My stomach was doing jumps and my heart was pounding. I pulled away, pulled her into a hug and put my chin on her head.

-

"I'm never letting you go again. Ever."

Recap Over

Marisa's POV

We stayed hugging for a long time.

"Why'd you kiss me, this is going to make things even more awkward."

"Nah, everything's going to go back to normal."

"How do you know that? One minute you're talking to me and then you're flirting and talking to other girls AND ignoring me," I let go of him. "What's going to happen to us? "

"Well, not many things have changed."

"Are you serious or are you joking?"

"I'm serious..."

"Kevin! I've admitted my feelings for you, we've kissed, EVERYTHING is going to be awkward now!"

He smiled.

"What's so funny Kevin?! Nothing is funny! I basically just ruined our relationship!" I groaned.

"But what if I said I liked you back?"

"Wait, what?"

"I said," He walked closer to me, "What if I like you?"

"Then...uhh..um.."

"Then you would shut up and let me kiss you again."

He pulled me in for a hug and leaned down to nuzzle my nose before pressing his lips to mine. At first it was gentle, like he was afraid to hurt me, but as soon as I began kissing him back he responded by pushing me against the wall that was behind us, and kissed me with so much passion. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each others mouths. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer, before pulling away from me completely so we could catch a breath.

"Woah." I blushed.

"You're adorable when you blush."

"Is that why you're always making me blush?"

"No, I don't even make you blush on purpose." He laughed and I blushed again.

"So, what happens now?" I asked curiously.

"Well we do have to get to class, we're like 5 minutes late, but how about we talk about this after school at my house?"

"Okay."

We walked out the janitors closet, hand in hand, and walked to Mr. Hensley's history class.

I opened the door and everyone was staring at us, well at least our hands. I was confused until I looked down and pulled away quickly. Kevin laughed and walked to his seat. I did the same.

"And why were you two late?"

"Because we were, okay?" Kevin snapped.

"Don't get sassy here Mr. Alston."

Kevin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

-

Half way into class (Free Time)

This whole time I've been in class. I've felt eyes on me. I was sitting in the back next to Kevin so it was no one behind me. I looked to my side and saw Deanna Jauregui shooting glares at me. I turned back around.

"Deanna is shooting me death glares." I told Kevin.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Kevin looked around me to look at Deanna. When she saw him looking her eyes softened, she started biting her lip, twirling her hair and batting her eyes.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Someone's jealouusss." Kevin sang.

"Me? Jealous? Please."

He kissed me on the cheek. "Don't be jealous."

I blushed.

"You blush a lot." Kevin laughed.

"It's not my fault."

I rolled my eyes.

Skipping to after school

I was walking around looking for Kevin till someone pulled me into a classroom.

"What the hell!" I turned around to see the devil herself, Deanna.

"Listen here you little bitch, I've never had a problem with you, until now. Stay away from Kevin you hear me? I saw you guys holding hands earlier, that's not acceptable. You keep your hands off of him, or there will be consequences. Plus we fucked last week." She snickered.

I legit heard my heart break.

I scoffed. "Mhmm k."

I felt a sharp pain in my right cheek.

My anger issues arent very calm at the moment.

I punched her in the face and she fell backwards. I kicked her stomach over and over until she grabbed my foot and made me fall. She punched me several times. My stomach dropped as she kicked me in my stomach. The door to the classroom opened and it was Kevin.

"Deanna what the fuck are you doing?!" He ran over to me and helped me up. "Are you okay babygirl?"

I shook my head no.

He picked me up bridal style and walked towards the door.

"Remember what I said Marisa. I never tell a lie."
______
Phew I had writers block and had no idea what to write buhh thanks for 1k+ reads, yall smoochie
Follow me on Instagram: oysjulianna and tbdpictures
Follow me on Twitter: missjmboye