Movie date gone wrong

A Lot of POV switches beware🌝 and I didn't check for errors bc idgaf
-
Kevin's POV
Marisa and I were currently at her house because her dad wasn't home. Her mom and brother were. I honestly love marisa's mom, she's the sweetest. I've never met her dad, I don't know why though. It seems like Marisa doesn't want me to meet him. But I want to. I turned to face Marisa.
"Babygirllll?"
"Yes?" She looked up at me.
"Can I ask you something?"
"You just did." She laughed.
I didn't laugh. She noticed I wasn't playing or joking around and her face turned confused.
"What's wrong?" She asked confused.
"Umm.. I just wanted to know, why I haven't met your dad yet. It seems like you only bring me to your house when he's not home.."
Her face turned pale.
"Um, that's not true." She said while picking at the ends of her hair.
Something I've learned about Marisa is that when she picks at her hair, she's lying.
"You're Lying."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are, Marisa stop playing and tell me."
"It's not important okay?" She sighed.
It seems like she's not ready to talk about it. I won't pressure her. But I won't give up. She's going to tell me.
I sighed. "Okay."
She touched my cheek. "I'm sorry Kev, I'll tell you when I'm ready."
"It's coo."
She smiled and nodded.
We continued to watch the TV in her room. It was quiet, but not awkward, but it was annoying.
"Aye, let's go to the movies."
Her face lit up.
"Can we see Minions??"
I laughed. "Sure."
We were already dressed so we didn't need to change. I checked online and the closest time to us was 7:30, it's 7:15. I ran downstairs to where Marisa was.
"The show starts at 7:30 so we have 15 minutes, let's head out."
"Okay."
"MOM, KEV AND I ARE GOING TO THE MOVIES."
"Okay, drop him off before you come home."
"Okay."
We headed out and hopped in my car. I was about to start the car when Kevin asked to take a selfie for insta.
"Sure."
I posed and he snapped the picture. He showed me it for approval, I nodded and started the car.

XXXX

We were currently at the show getting popcorn. I was putting butter on my popcorn till Kev grabbed my wrist.
"We have two minutes, come on."
"Ok."
Once we were in the movie theater, my phone buzzed.
Keviekev_: movie date with mah fav❤️
I smiled and reposted the photo.
I looked up from my phone and to the screen. This movie was gonna be hella funny.
Deanna's POV
So they at the movies now huh?
Change of plans then. I called JaPero and told him that we would have to change our plan due to them going to the movies. He said he was on his way to the movies now. My plan is working perfectly even if there was a bump in the road. Instead of JaPero bring Marisa to the alley, he's just going to bring her to the park, no one is ever at the park this time of night. Marisa doesn't know what's coming her way.

Kevin's POV
"Aye Marisa imma go to the bathroom real quick."
"Okay."
I kissed her cheek and snuck out to the bathroom.
I did my business and went back to the theater.
When I got there Marisa wasn't where she was before I left.
"Marisa?"
____________________
JaPero's POV

I was in the back of Marisa and Kevin. I was waiting for this light skin nigga to get up. When he finally did my plan went into action. Once he was out of sight, I searched my bag for a bandana, I found it and got ready. I took a deep breath and lunged the bandana around her mouth. I quickly got up with her in my arms and ran outside into the warm air. She squirmed and kicked in my arms trying really hard to get loose. I threw her into the back of the car and drove off not caring who saw or what would happen next.
_____
Marisa's POV
Omg this movie is hilarious.
"Dadadabubadaa."
I opened my mouth to laugh when i felt something go around my mouth. I squealed and they covered their hand over my mouth. The person picked me up and ran out the theater, I tried to get a good look at the person but he had on a mask. I got thrown into a van and the person drove away. The van didn't start until about 4 minutes later, in that time I wrinkled the bandanna out of my mouth and screamed.
"KEVINNNNN." I cried out.
I screamed even more when the van started moving.
"KEEEEVVVVVIIINNN." I screamed.
________
Kevin's POV
I couldn't find Marisa anywhere and I was starting to get worried. I sat back down to think.
Her purse.
I lunged towards the purse and looked around. Her phone. I pulled it out, tried to unlock it but I didn't know her password.
Think kev think.
Her birthday?
I tried it and it didn't work.
My birthday?
I tried and it didn't work again.
The day we started dating?
I put it in and it worked. I quietly cheered to myself before searching. I went to her text messages between her and Ava.
A is ava and M is Marisa
-
A- Did you see what Deanna posted on her page?
M- no, what'd she post.
A- go on her MyPage
M- I looked, what's bad about it?
A- you're so dumb, it says people try me, think I won't do something foh
M- and?
A- remember what you told me? What Deanna told you in that classroom?
M- oh yeah!! I remember but it's not like she's going to do something 💀
A- just watch your back, she's one sneaky bitch.
Text over🌝
Still Kevin's POV
"It has to be...Deanna."
-
Deannas POV
My plan is working perfectly. She has no idea what's happening. We're in the back of the park, where no one is of course. I had JaPero blind fold her so she wouldn't know it was me right away.
At the moment she was in a chair struggling to get out, she still and a bandanna on her mouth so no one could here her.
I walked towards her and slapped her.
She moaned in pain.
I chuckled to myself.
"Oh Marisa, Marisa, I tried to warn you. I always get what I want."
I took the blind fold off and her eyes widened.
I reached for my bag and pulled out a gun. I put it to her head, I'm not going to shoot her. I'm not that cruel.
"I'm going to take of the bandanna that's around your mouth, don't scream or I'll shoot."
She nodded furiously.
I took it off and she took a deep breath.
"What do you wan-"
I punched her in the nose.
"Did I say you could talk? I believe not."
Tears streamed down her face.
"JaPero! Come out here and handle her."
Her eyes widened even more when the three buff guys came out of the corner.
"Please, Deanna I'm begging you...please." She cried.
I snorted and motion for JaPero and his friends to handle her. I stepped back while they stepped forward. JaPero untied the rope that was attached to the chair. He picked her up and threw her on the ground. She coughed up blood from her mouth and started crying. The second guy punched her in the stomach and told her to shut up. The third guy joined in and punched her in the face. They continued to beat her until I said stop.
"You're mine now Marisa."
_____
Kevin's POV
I walked outside with her purse after reading the messages. I saw a van pull out of the parking lot and a girl screaming.
Kevin
That's Marisa.
I sprinted towards the car but it was too far. I ran to Marisas car and started then engine then drove off.
I'm going to get my baby girl back, whatever it takes.
________
THIS IS LONG CLAP FOR ME!!/$/'s$&:$:$:&:&:&&;!;!"$3674&&:!:&/
💀
-
Raising up the votes and comments.
14 votes and 10 comments 🌚