Prolouge

"He's a bad influence and he's nothing but trouble, he's going to cause you distress."

He doesn't even know him.

"You don't even know him. Stop judging, it isn't fair and I'm not going to stand for it."

I'll regret that.

"You will not talk to me like that. I want you to have a successful career of being a doctor and this boy is going to stop you from having one. Later on he's going to be prowling through these streets, no clothes, no house, no nothing and I will not let you end up like him."

"You need to trust me to make my own decisions. But guess what dad? I never wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer."

The look on his face told me he was pissed off to the max. My mom didn't look to phased, I already told her.

"Roxanne?"

Why is he bringing my mother into this?

"Yes honey?"

"Did you know about this?"

Shit.

"Yes I did and I support her in whatever she decides to do."

This is why I love my mom.

"Go to your room right now young lady."

Is he serious right now?

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.

He was a good person. Sure he didn't give off a good impression but he was nice, he just doesn't want to ruin his "Fierce" rep.

Baggy pants

Snapback

hoody sometimes

jordans

He was born in Detroit. What the fuck does my dad expect?

Of course here in P-Lo town you have to be perfect and wear designer stuff. 

I lowkey like to shop at the salvation army.

I don't like being spoiled when there are kids out there having no clothes and no water while we're doing the ALS bucket challenge.

But he stood out like a penguin with a dogs tail.

But I find it attractive.

I met him at a party I went to a couple weeks ago.

I was sitting alone at the party when he approached me and said.

"Why you sittin' alone baby girl?"

When I looked up I instantly knew he was a keeper.

I'm glad I went to that party. We started getting closer and closer. He told me about how his mom and dad died in a car accident a couple years ago and how he has to take care of his 7 year old sister, Sarah. I've met her and she's a cutie. He pays rent with the money his parents left behind and the money he earns from working after school and on the weekends sometimes. He told me that he makes a lot of mistakes but he's still a kid and he's going to mess up. But he's doing a good job keeping a kid all on his own. I wish my dad would realize that. He may be bad but he doesn't play when it comes to the people he cares about.

If loving him is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

I'm falling for Kevin Alston.

_________________________

Yall were probably confused and saying wait who is she talking about, haha sorry.

follow me on instagram: tbdpictures

::Julianna Gordon::