Fair.

::Kevins POV::

I'm really glad I went to that party a couple months ago. If I hadn't gone, I would have never met Marisa. There's just something about her that makes me go crazy. I'm not the one to fall in love but I've fallen and I can't get out of it. I can't stop thinking about her. Pretty long black hair, pretty brown eyes and perfect teeth. She's beautiful. She's my best friend. I'm stuck in the friend zone. I need to get out.

I whipped out my phone and went to Future wife.

-

To Future Wife: Wanna hang baby girl?

From Future Wife: Sure, give me an hour.

To Future Wife: Okay

-

I hopped up from my bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. I stripped down my clothes and turned the water on. I waited for it to warm before I stepped in. After about 15 minutes, I stepped out and put on my clothes. A black beanie, black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I put on my timberlands and headed out the door.

-

::Marisa's POV::

I was sitting down with Jayden watching Little Einsteins.

"Jayden, do you like this show,"

"YESHH."

(Keep in mind that he's a baby, he's two)

"Who's your favorite character?"

"Blahsh shiv qit fjid."

"What?" I laughed and opened snapchat, I pressed record.

"Who's your favorite character again?"

"Blahsh shiv qit fjid."

"Really?"

"Jjfkwjhdigh."

I laughed and turned off the video. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap which indicated I had a message.

From Future Husband: Wanna hang baby girl?

I blushed. I've got the feels for Kevin, I really do. He's such a charmer. Like I can't even explain. There's just something about him.

To Future Husband: Sure, give me an hour.

From Future Husband: Okay

I got up and picked up Jayden. I ran to my room and sat him on my bed. I didn't take a shower because I took one earlier. I picked out my black leggings and Justin Bieber Believe crop top. I put on my timberlands. That only took 30 minutes. I ran downstairs with Jayden in my arms.

"Dad, I'm going out with a friend, she wants me to spend the night."

"Who is this friend?"

"Ava."

I can't tell him it's a boy, he'd go ballistic.

"Okay have fun."

::30 Minutes Later::

From Future Husband: I'm here.

To Future Husband: kk

"Dad, I'm heading out."

"Okay, have fun and be safe."

I walked out the front door and headed to his car. I opened the door and hopped in.

"Hey babygirl."

I rolled my eyes. "Hey Kevin."

He laughed at me. "You know you love the name babygirl quit trippin'."