Absolutely Perfect

Marisas' POV

It took about 10 more minutes until Kevin came downstairs. I couldn't stop thinking about what Sarah said, trust and belive that I believe her. She isn't dumb at all. The whole time, I was wondering what she meant when she said that and it was bothering me. Right now we were in his living room watching a movie. It was pretty awkward considering we both know our feelings for each other.

"Kevie, I don't know if this is awkward for you but it's awkward for me so we need to talk this out."

"Alright."

"Okay. Soooo... you obviously know I have very strong feelings for you. And I mean very strong. I don't want you toying with my emotions, so I need to know if you feel the same way back. Because you told me you liked me back but when I was with Deanna, she said you guys 'fucked'. So what exactly are your feelings towards me?"

Kevin just stared at me for the longest and didn't say anything. I tried to figure out the look in his eyes but I saw nothing, no emotion. I scoffed, got up and gathered my things.

Kevin grabbed my hand. "Ayyee, where ya goin babygirl?"

"I might go home or I might stay, it depends if you fucking talk or not."

"I'm gonna talk, I just gotta find the right way to word this."

"Okay." I sat back down on the couch. About 2 minutes later Kev was 'ready' to say what he had to say.

"Ok, one I never fucked Deanna, that's gross, I'm not trying to catch STD. Two I would never toy with your emotions and three, you really want to know how I feel about you? Well here's your answer. You are indescribable; no amount of presents, words, soppy little paragraphs will ever get close to what I feel for you. If anything were to happen to you, I'd flip out, I'd tear down a mountain just to see you and make sure you were okay. I would do everything in my power to make you happy, I'd even bring you the moon if you asked. I want you to know, you mean more to me than life itself, of you died, God forbid, it would be impossible for me to carry on living! I don't just love you, I need you. You're my everything and more Marisa and it's been like that ever since I met you."

He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. The ring is just...damn.

Yeoo, what is he doing?

My eyes widened. "Kev wh-"

"Marisa, don't jump ahead, I'm not proposing," he laughed. "This is a promise ring, promise me that no matter what, we'll always be best friends. But Marisa, will you make me the happiest boy alive and be my...girlfriend?"

I smiled. "Of course."
He got on my level and hugged me. Before I pulled away he whispered.
"I love you."
"On god kev, I love you waayy more."
"Nah babygirl. That's not possible."
-------
Okay. So you guys have to expect shorter chapters. Sorry but I'm so busy with camp and stuff and ugh its horrible. But enjoy this. 5 votes and 2 comments for next chapter !!!
Follow my instagram !! @tbdpictures