Baby girl

Marisa's POV

::Couple Months Ago::

"You got to go to this party, we're juniors invited to a senior party!"

I really don't want to go, I have bad experiences from parties.

One time I almost got raped but my boyfriend came and helped me.

Later on in that party I caught him cheating but I wasn't mad because he saved me earlier in the day.

"You know how I feel about Parties Ava."

"Pleasee? Maybe you'll meet a boy!"

"You already know that I'm not looking for an relationship. Not since Brady cheated on me."

"You have to get over that. Plus they're having a chipotle bar and you don't have to pay."

Oh

Hell

Nah

"I'm in, what should I wear?"

"This is a fancy party so where a tight dress."

"Okay, come help me pick out what to wear."

"We're also going to go get Ally, she's coming with us."

"Alright."

::10 minutes later::

We finally picked out our dresses. Ava is going to wear something out of my closet. I picked out a reddish dress with matching pumps, Ava choose a blue dress that's like mine but of course a different color. Her pumps also match her dress. We curled our hair and did our make-up. May I say I looked good.

"Dammnnnnn, you look hooottt. Shiittt, be mine?"

I laughed.

"Sure babes."

I strutted towards her and started twerking on her.

"Yasss, you slay me."

You see, Ava is bi-sexual. But I don't really care, I still love her the same.

"If we weren't heading to a party I would fuck you right now." She said in a joking matter.

"I would too if we weren't heading to pick up Ally." I said also in a joking matter.

She scoffed and walked away. I laughed at her and followed.

We went to pick up Ally. When we got there Ally was sitting on her front porch on the phone. 

"Come on bitch!" Ava yelled. Ally looked up and ran to the car. She got in the back seat and scrunched up her nose. 

"It smells like sex in here." Me and Ava looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"You know Ava be on that hoe shit." Ally tried to contain her laughter but couldn't help herself and she started laughing her ass off. I softly giggled.

After about 30 minutes we arrived at the party. The house was white and had Christmas lights on it. With a pool in the front. The place was packed. I again wasn't looking forward to this. I still have to make a good first impression. We got out the car and got next to each other smirked and walked down the sidewalk. We heard whistling and all that. I smirked to myself in satisfaction.

"Damn ma, let me get your number." I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Um, no honey, get away from me."