sum10 short (this is a chapter!)

Marisa's POV
So currently I'm at Kevin's house. He's upstairs changing his clothes while I'm hanging with My little princess, Sarah.
"Baby, what's taking your brother so long to change clothes?"
"I don't know, I'll go check."
Sarah's POV
I may be little but I ain't stupid. I know damn well Kevin up there tryin to impress Marisa. That lil punt. I walk to his room but don't open the door. I can see through the door. Kevin was standing my his mirror... Talking to himself. He only does that when he's nervous. I opened the door.
"Kev... What's wrong?"
"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."
"Kev I know you. You only talk to yourself in the mirror when your nervous."
He sighed and pointed to the bed.
"Sit."
"Alright." I nodded.
"Okay, so you're smart as fuck. So I'm guessing that you know about my crush on Marisa? Correct?"
"Duh." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Well, I'm kinda gonna tell her tonight."
I squealed. "How are you going to do it?"
"I'm just gonna tell her."
I looked at him with a straight face. "Are you 4real?"
He nodded slowly. "But I got her a ring too." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring.
My jaw dropped. "Are the diamonds real?"
"Yeah."
"Wow kevin you're really crazy about her."
He smiled. "I love her."
This is to much for me oh my goshi balls.
"Wow." I heard the doorbell ring.
"That must be Kat, I gotta go. Good luck." I kissed his cheeck and ran downstairs. Before I walked out the door, I went back to Marisa.
"He's crazy about you. Don't ever forget that." With that I walked out the door.

Kevins POV
Okay, I'm going to do it and it will be perfect.
_______________________
Sorry this is hella short but its like a filler chapter leading up to what happens next. I don't know if there are any errors but there probably are because I wrote this on a nook. So the next time I'll update will be in along time! I had my first day of camp today and it was really fun. But whatever haha.

Instagram: oysjulianna and tbdpictures