Hurting and Helping

Marisa's POV

Kevin and I haven't been talking and it's been 2 weeks. We've seen each other at school, he's tried to talk to me but I keep ignoring him. It's like I'm scared to see what he would say, I'm not trying to get heartbroken. As of right now I'm getting dressed to go to school, and again I'm not looking forward to it. Kevin and I have ALL of our classes together. It's very annoying. Yesterday, he wouldn't stop staring at me. I sighed while putting on my crop top and shorts with my vans. I walked downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Mom, I need a ride to school."

"Doesn't Kevin usually drive you?"

"MOM! Where's dad? What if he heard you!!"

"I'm sorry." She put her hands up in defense.

I sighed. "Can you just drop me off?"

"You're lucky I just finished cooking."

I laughed and walked out the door with my mom right behind me.

Once we were in the car my mom started the engine and rode away from the house.

"So why hasn't Kevin been driving you?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got time."

"So, I like Kevin, a lot and I told him 2 weeks ago, but he turned pale, I got scared and hung up the facetime. We haven't talked since then. He looks at me all the time. One minute he's trying to talk to me and the other he's just flirting with other girls. He's sending me weird signals and I don't know what to do."

"Well honey, you need to let Kevin come to you and if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve you."

I looked out the window to see we were at the school.

"Thanks for being my best friend mom, I love you."

"Love you too baby."

I kissed her on the cheek and headed out the car.

Once I was in the school, all I heard was gossip, nasty gossip if I might include.

-Kevin's ex got an STD

-My best friends cousin got pregnant

-The biggest slut in our school slept with the schools biggest nerd, Eddy.

I rolled my eyes at the drama and headed to my locker. I was almost there until I got pulled into a pitch dark closet. I was about to scream but the covered my mouth. Tears were rolling down my face, I think I'm about to be kidnapped, in school, what the hell. I bit the person's hand and knead them where the sun doesn't shine or also known as a dick lol. The guy groaned and fell. I kept kicking his stomach until I saw his hand go up.

"Ba-bab-baby-g-girl, st-stop."

My eyes widened. There's only one person who calls me babygirl. I turned on the lights and saw a bruised up Kevin. His face was bruised and he had a black eye with tiny bits of blood.

"Kevin! I'm so so so sorry, I thought you were some creep who was trying to kidnap me! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." He croaked up.

"No! Let me see your stomach."

I lifted up his shirt to see bruises and a little bit of blood. My heart started to ache and I felt light headed. Tears were still rolling down my face.

"I did this to you." I whispered.

"No, babygirl, it's okay."

"No it's not, look how bruised up you are, come on I'm taking you to the bathroom."

I bent down to Kevin's level and helped him up, it took about 5 minutes. He's hella heavy. Once we reached the girls bathroom, he sat on the sink cabinets. I got some paper towel and wet it.

"I'm going to dab your eye and it's going to hurt okay?"

He nodded his head.

I put the hot towel onto his eye and he hissed in pain.

"Kevin, I'm so sorry. But I have to wipe this off."

He whimpered but nodded.

I kept dabbing at this eyes and he kept whimpering. He grabbed my arm and stopped me from dabbing. We stared at each other for a while until I broke it.

"I have to keep going Kev, or we'll be late for Science."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay."

I was finished with his eye, so I moved onto his stomach. But with his knees in the way I couldn't get to his stomach.

"Uh, Kev, I have to..uh get in between your legs."

His eyes widened and he burst out laughing.

"That's nasty!" He exclaimed. I was really confused until it clicked.

"Not like that you idiot, I have to be able to get to your stomach. Dumbass."

"Alright."

I slid between his legs and bent down to get to his stomach which was incredibly awkward. He kept on laughing. I put the towel on his stomach and he winced.

"Not very funny now huh?"

He didn't say anything but look away.

Once I finished I threw the towel in the trash.

"Thanks for hurting me and then helping me." He said.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

The thing was it was a fake smile. After this moment, everything will go back to the way it was, us not talking and things being awkward. I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Kevin."

Kevin's POV

"Bye Kevin." She kissed my cheek and started to walk away.

I am not about to let her slip out of my hands again. It's been 2 whole fucking weeks since we've talked and now she's saying bye? What did she think this was. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

I smashed my lips onto hers. Fireworks was all I felt. My stomach was doing jumps and my heart was pounding. I pulled away, pulled her into a hug and put my chin on her head.

"I'm never letting you go again. Ever."

____________________

Oh snap two chapters in one day.

Go me!

I'm like really bored so I just decided to update cuz the other chapter was really short.

Follow my personal insta: oysjulianna and I'm not private either!

(And of course yall know I didn't check for errors, so tell me if you see one.)