Chapter 56

Chapter 56
Sarah
Before dinner, Justin and I stood outside the dining room, disguising what we were about to do.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked again, as we both leaned on the wall across from the dining room door.
"I want answers, and your Ma has them, at least some of them. The only way to get them is to tell the whole of my story," I turned to Justin and looked him straight in the eye, "they're going to hate me, aren't they?" I groaned.
"They're not, t-they are going to see that you had to do those things."
I could see through his stutter to his lies quite easily. I groaned again and dropped my head in my hands. He immediately reacted and cupped his hands over my wrists.
"It's going to be fine Sarah. And if it isn't -."
He didn't finish his sentence.
Instead I felt his soft lips on my cheek, breaking down my wall enough to take my hands from my eyes. I realised that he had broken down my wall so many times, he had now made a door for himself where he could come and go when he knew when I needed him inside.
I smiled at him to show that my nerves had died and that I was ready to do this. Justin took my hand and led me inside. Aaron and Gina were already inside, as well as Harper and a footman.
"Hello you two," Gina stated as we came in together.
I suddenly choked on my words and couldn't speak. I squeezed Justin's hand for help, and he quickly responded. 
"Ma and Pa, we need to talk to you," he blurted out.
Both Gina and Aaron froze, not really knowing what to do as the silence took over the room.
It was Harper that spoke first.
"Do you wish for us to leave, my Lord?" He asked.
At the same time as Justin said, "yes, please," Aaron said, "no it's..."
Harper looked at Aaron for guidance. Justin squeezed my hand as if he was ready to fight if his father ignored what he wished. His grip lessened when Aaron nodded and both Harper and the footman left the room.
Justin turned to me, and I realised that I couldn't hide away anymore. This was my idea, I had to do this now.
"Okay," I started, "I know you know who I am," I said to Gina.
She froze.
"I don't know what you're talking about," she said cautiously.
"My name is, well, what I thought my name was, is Sarah White," as I continued, I watched the looks Gina and Aaron gave each other. As if they were having their own conversation.
"Two years ago, my father was killed and out of fear for my safety, my maid sent me to London," my mind was going to explode with pressure, but I kept going, "I ended up living on the streets, and I..." I felt a squeeze at my hand, "and I slept with men for money, so that I could survive," I kept talking so that I didn't have look at their horrified faces, "a month ago, one of my best friends was murdered, not long after the snow storm in London. And then the night before we came, I was followed by someone. The guy hit me then through photos on the ground. One was of my parents and the other was of my friend, all of them had red crosses over their faces," I squeezed Justin's hand, a signal not to say anything, "and now we're here. And I totally understand if you want nothing to do with me, but I love your son and I really need to know who I am. And I honestly believe that you can help me with that, so..."
That's all I could say. All the air in my body escaped and it felt like forever before I caught it again. Aaron and Gina sat there, speechless. Every so often they glanced at each other to see how the other one was taking this but mostly they just stared at the dining table.
When Justin spoke, his voice seemed to echo in the room.
"I know this is a lot to take in, but..." He didn't finish his sentence. He just squeezed my hand and kept his eyes on his parents.
"So y-you knew about...everything," Aaron choked. I could tell that he was trying to act as if my past didn't bother him, but it did.
"Yes, I knew," he said making his voice as even as possible.
Finding my words again, I stepped in, "when Justin and I started to get involved, I...stopped, it," that's all I could stay. All I wanted to do was crawl inside a hole and die.
"Pa, she was trying to earn enough money to buy back Willow Tree Abby. What else was she -?"
"Wait, buy back Willow Tree Abby, what do you mean?" He buttered in.
I saw the worry in his eyes that I saw a couple of days ago. Justin and I shared an uneasy looked, and with another squeeze of our hands, I continued.
"Weeks before my father died, Victoria was on at him about changing his will so that she got all the money. He did but instead put all the money into my trust fund. I'm an only child, so when I ran away, she took over and won't give it up until I give her the money. She can't excess the money without me and I can't get it without her knowing. And there is no way I can let her run my estate. And -."
"Well there is no way you're giving her that money, that's for sure," Gina buttered in out of the blue. I hadn't realised she hadn't said anything since I started talking.
"It might not be that simple," Justin told her.
"Why, who else has been threaten?" She asked.
I flinched, then felt another squeezed.
"No, no one else," Justin said.
"Well, you can't leave anyway," Aaron continued, thinking out loud, "and your Ma's right, Victoria can't have that money, it won't help anyone."
"Do you have the money that you've earned?" Gina asked. I was surprised how easily she got through her question when Aaron had struggled.
"It's in a bag, under the bed," I told her.
"Well, I think we need to find a better hiding spot to start off with, but we can think about that later. But as far as finding out who you are, I don't know how I can help."
"But you have to know something," Justin pushed, "you were friends with Siana, there's got to be something lying around here."
"Don't push your mother, if she doesn't know how to help, she doesn't know," Aaron told him. He wasn't getting up him, but just simply telling him. Justin still didn't like the answer. I could see it in his face, the frustration and determination. He kept shifting between each foot, wanting to keep pushing his mother but warned back by his father's words.
"I can find somethings," Gina finally said, "but I really don't know how they will help."
"We just need puzzle pieces," I told her, "just to get a clear picture."
She nodded, understanding, "I'll do my best, I promise."
I honestly believed her. She wanted to help.
"Are you two going to have some dinner?" Aaron asked believing that we had finished. I suppose that we were, but I couldn't be sure.
"I-I –,"
"We'll have a tray in our room," Justin buttered in when he knew I was speechless.
"Okay, we'll tell Harper."
Justin nodded and led me out of the room. I honestly believed if Justin hadn't been holding my hand, I wouldn't have been able to move. Just standing there like an emotionless statue.
I didn't eat much that night, and again I had another dream. But it wasn't like my others.
I was in a room. It was cold and felt so cliental. I suddenly felt cold, it wasn't till I looked down that I realized why. All I wore was a black see-through nighty and underneath matching black underwear and bra. The lights above me kept flicking, till one blew out. And another, and another. Till the only light left was above me.
There was the open of the door, then it slammed. I hugged myself tighter than ever, when I heard footsteps. They echoed through the place, getting louder and louder as they got closer to me. Dark soldiers stood around the edge of the light, surrounding me. I was in the middle of their circle. A paper note flew out of nowhere, only stopping when it hit my collar bone. I frowned when I saw it was a hundred dollar note.
"Dance," a voice boomed from the darkest.
Another hundred dollar note was thrown at me.
"Bend over."
Then another and another note came from the darkest.
"Kiss me!"
"Love me!"
"Do as I wish!"
The voices became so suffocating that I had to crunch on the floor.
"Do that again!"
"Love me!"
It was like bombs were falling all around me. The hundred dollar notes, hitting me like hail in a storm.
"Take it off!"
"Kiss me!"
"Love me!"