Chapter 50

Chapter 50
Sarah
It had been three days since I came to Locksley Manner. And besides from going to the Beaker's farm and the boxing incident, nothing much has happened.
I did feel sorry about what had happened. I shouldn't have gotten angry and hit him, but facing my anger was harder to do than he realised. Justin didn't realise that the way I use to get angry was to blame Victoria for the reason why I was sleeping with those men. I didn't know how to deal with it any other way. And since I haven't had to do that in month, my anger had simply died and had been replaced with fear.
I knew that we would have to do it again but this time, Justin wouldn't push me to it. It would have to be on my terms.
Justin and I sat across from each on the lounge, reading an Ornithology book each, as Aaron sat at a desk reading through papers.
As I continued to read about the pink-footed goose, I slightly moved my foot towards Justin. I bit my lip and buried my head in the book, knowing that he didn't know what I was doing. Not being able to help myself, I moved my foot a couple of inches closer to him. As I started to laugh, I buried my head into the book. I made one last move, and gentle poked his thigh. I silently giggled as I felt Justin's hand wrap around my foot. Slowly he began to raise my leg, forcing me to lay down on my back to stop the strain.
"Ow, ow, okay," I said holding my leg, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
He chuckled, hearing my begs through my laughs and placed my leg back down. I giggled again, placing my book down on the floor.
"I'll learn never to poke you again," I teased.
"You can poke me but you can't hide from it."
"Oh really."
"Yeah."
I started to giggle as he started to crawl over to me.
"Just because I'm not looking, doesn't mean I'm deaf," Aaron said stopping Justin in his tracks. I quietly giggled as Justin moved back to his spot rolling his eyes and picking up his book from his lap. As I picked up my own book, the door opened.
"When your best friend gets home from London, you should expect – oh, hello," I turned towards to see a guy pointing and frowning at me, his eyes flicking between me and Justin.
Aaron sighed and gathered up his papers as he stood, "I'll leave you three to it."
"Hey Aaron," the guy said.
"Blake," Aaron said before leaving the room.
There was silence before Justin said, "Oh hey Blake."
"Oh, hey Blake, really," Justin shrugged, "is this her?" he asked pointing at me.
I frowned and turned to Justin. What was going on?
Justin nodded, "Sarah, this is Blake."
Blake looked stunned slowly walking towards me.
"Hi," he said shaking my hand.
"Hi," I said my voice uneven and unsure.
Blake blinked and shook his head. Like nothing had happened, he put his hands in his pocket and simply asked, "So when did you get in?"
"Three days ago," he answered.
"Three days and you didn't tell me," Blake said offended.
"I'm sorry," Justin said half laughing, "It's been a little crazy. Let me make it up to you, stay for dinner."
"Nah, Ma wants to have a family dinner. Plus my sister gets home tonight,"
"Oh really where did she go?" I asked coming into the conversation.
"Australia."
My heart raised at that.
"Really, oh my God, I would love to go to Australia. They have the most amazing birds."
Blake looked stunned again.
"Is she serious?" he asked Justin.
Justin chuckled looking at me, "Yep."
We leaned in, locking lips.
Blake groaned, "I don't want to see that?"