Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Justin
I slept soundly, with the warmth of the doona around my bare shoulders. I groaned shifting my body till I was completely submerge under the blankets.
When I heard the door open, I groaned.
"Housekeeping," said a high pitch voice.
I groaned again, "I know it's you Snow."
She moaned, "You're no fun in the mornings."
I pushed the doona down so that it was only my head above it. I frowned when I saw what she was wearing. Jeans, a nice white blouse and of course her black trench coat. I had never seen her wear things like this. I shook the thought away.
"I gave you that key for emergencies. If you couldn't get into the homeless shelter or there's a storm."
"No, you gave me back my key because my wish came true," I rolled my eyes, "hurry up and get dress, I'm taking you somewhere."
I frown, "taking me somewhere? Where?"
"Well you'll have to see, won't you?"
I groaned again giving in.
"Fine."
I turned on my back letting the doona fall just below my chest. Snow stayed still, biting her lips, her stare nowhere near my eyes.
"Snow, would you?" I gestured to the door.
Her eyes grew wide as if she hadn't  l realised her staring.
"Oh right, sorry."

I sat on a pink cushioned, round seat waiting for Snow. When she said I'm taking you somewhere I didn't think it would be to the lingerie store. The two sales woman from yesterday hovered by just in case we - she, in case she needed help.
"Ow," Snow yelped behind the door.
I chuckled, "everything okay in there?"
"Yeah," she groaned, "who ever made corsets hated boobs."
I found myself smirking at the thought of her - I shook the thought away.
"Would you like some help?" The sales woman asked moving to the door.
"Yes please."
The door opened but the lady blocked my view till the door closed. Damn fat Italian ladies.
I tapped my finger on my knee, getting bored and nervous. Why was I nervous?
"Come on Snow," I groaned like an impatient husband.
"Hey, this isn't fun for me either," she stated, "and beside you should be enjoying being in a lingerie shop."
I paused thinking about what I should say.
"I really can't say."
I heard her giggle, making a smile form on my face.
"Okay," she said as the door opened. The lady came out revealing Snow. She wore a see through black nighty that showed off a black bra and thong. Her legs were covered by black stockings that stopped halfway up her thighs.
I shrugged.
"Really, that's all you're going to say," she said annoyed.
"I'm sorry, it's a little..." I trailed off.
"A little what?"
"Trashy."
She smiled as if proud, "Good, I bet he likes trashy."
It made me wonder just who this guy was. Someone who had money, power, and the ability to make Snow dress like a trashy hooker.
"Who is this guy?"
She buried her head in her hair then mumbled something.
I frowned, "What?"
"Mic-ael."
"Michael?"
She was silent.
Michael, Michael, Michael. Oh my God.
"The homeless shelter guy?"
She stayed silently.
"Oh my God."
That was all I could say. She's sleeping with that fat, waste of space.
I wanted to be sick at the thought of his disguising hands on her tiny, perfect body.
I didn't realize that I hadn't spoken till Snow clicked her fingers in front of my face.
"Hello, you haven't said anything in two minutes."
I looked up at her beautiful face. It was fair, but bright. Brighter than I had ever seen it. Even though she was in this horrible situation.
"Um, right, sorry."
She scoffed, rolling her eyes, as if she didn't believe me.
"What?" I snapped.
"I tell you who the guy is, and you do the least awesome thing and freak out."
"I'm not freaking out," I said too quickly to be true, "I'm just surprised that he's the guy."
She scoffed again.
"What?" I snapped.
"Your being a typically guy,"
"A typically guy?" I asked.
"Yes, when I tell you about the guy I'm sleeping with, you get jealous."
"What are you –?"
"All I need right now is a friend."
I was quiet, annoyed and frustrated. I couldn't say that I didn't want to be more than friends with her but I couldn't not be friends with her. When I looked into her brown eyes I knew that I had to be what she wanted me to be. Because it was what she needed me to be. A friend.
"Yeah, and?"
She frowned, "What?"
"If that's what you want, then that's all we'll be."
She seemed taken back from that. Maybe even hurt. But the look quickly disappeared. It made me wonder just how damaged she was. How lost she was. She really just did need a friend.
"Now as a friend, I don't think black's your colour. Even if it goes with your hair and well your soul."
"Hahaha, very funny."
"How about you try red?"

Chapter 17
Sarah
I waited in the dark car park as usually. The nervous feeling that I hadn't felt since I first started filled my stomach like an old friend.
When the wind blew I tightened the trench coat around me. I was also trying to hide what lied underneath. I had gone with a red nighty with matching thong and bra as well as black stockings. Luckily my trench coat came down to my mid thighs so it didn't show off my bare arse.
Come on you fat bastard.
I couldn't help that I was feeling watched and I didn't like standing in a dark car park half naked. I didn't know who was lurking behind the brushes at the end of the park.
My thoughts were still back at the lingerie shop. I had thought that Justin would have put up a fight. Would have said no I can't do that. But I guess I was lower to trash than I thought.
It was strange that we had never met before though. We had lived merely hours away but we had never met till he came to London.
If my life hadn't turned out the way it had, would we have met? Would I have been in with a chance? Could even our parents have set us up?
I heard the sound of a car engine and looked up to be blinded by car lights. Show time.
I looked around for one more chance to see if someone had been watching me but saw no one.
I opened the car door and immediately felt the heat of the heater. I could already feel Michael's eyes in my body before I even shut the door. Not looking at him, I said, "I'm not taking my coat off till we are at the hotel."
With a roll of his eyes, he shifted into first and drove off.

The hotel room was just as hot as the car. It was as if he was trying to get me out of my coat.
"Okay, we're here," he stated, his eyes nowhere near my eyes. His hungry look made me sick to my stomach.
"Sit," I said gesturing to the bed.
He seemed happy enough to.
Think of Willow Tree Abby I repeated in my head.
As I took of my coat, I thought of the large green fields. When I saw his pants raise making me swallow, I thought about the beautiful rooms. When I crawled on top of him and he started to kiss my neck, a fire stated in the pit of my stomach as I thought of Victoria's lying face.
"Oh Snow," he groaned.
"Oh Michael," I faked as his hands started to squeeze my thighs. I started to moan pretending to love every minute of it.
I suddenly felt embarrassed that I even thought that Justin could have feelings for me. I had to stay away from him. For both our sakes.