sixty seven

the picture is actually yasmeen (the girl who plays shay)

shayla

watching justin and ellen is the funniest thing to watch. ellen was again, embarrassing justin about his relationship. she was making fun of justin for being drunk and proposing to me then he called me out for even saying yes.

"don't try to pin this on her." ellen smirks. "when's the wedding?"

"we're not getting married." he drags his hands over his face, laughing.

"shayla's backstage somewhere watching, i want to plan your bachelorette party."

justin raises an eyebrow, and smirks. nodding, i'd rather ellen do it than amara's crazy ass. wait, im not getting married what the fuck.

"anyways, about your music videos. why didn't you post the one with me in it?"

his facial expression was priceless, but he went along with it. "i wanted to keep it to myself."

instead of answering, the video of no sense came up, and the part where they were twerking, ellen was photoshopped there twerking with them. i was in tears watching that, justin was too, the crowd cheering.

+

justin shook his head when we left the studio to get to the limo. "she's so crazy." he laughs, as he starts greeting his fans.

some asked me to take pictures of them and justin so i did. i made sure he got to meet mostly everyone before we left. "where to now?" asks justin as if ive ever been to cali.

"ive never been here. the only interesting thing i know is beaches."

"well let's go. it's still broad daylight and our hotel is in front of the beach." he says. "i'll text scooter and get some security."

"i have to get a new swimsuit. my other one is too tight." i look at him. "i need to start boxing again, im gaining weight."

i lift my shirt to poke my stomach, and he puts my shirt down. "you look fine."

"i feel like ive gained weight, shut up."

he just rolls his eyes, telling the driver to make a stop at the nearest clothing store. when we get out, he puts on his sunglasses then grabs my hand.

we went in and justin told me to get more than one swimming suit. so i got a two piece and a one piece. i tried them on, justin begging to see. "you're so thirsty, i swea-"

when i turned around he was in the dressing room smiling widely. "what the fuck."

"i crawled under." he pointed to the space under the door and above the floor. he kisses me, then smacks my ass before walking out.

"weirdo." i mumble, taking the one piece off, and put my clothes back on. we go to pay for me, me telling him i wanted to pay but he insisted. "i hate you."

"you love me. you can't resist me." he grabs the bag, thanking the cashier. "come here!"

"what?" i whine, turning around. he kisses me and smiles. rolling my eyes, i keep walking, and as we cross the street he tells me to hold his hand. smiling i get into the car, and he closes the door behind me.

++

justin

the fact shayla wore that swimsuit without covering herself made me happy. she still is a little insecure but not as much as she used to be. "stop staring at me and help me put this on."

she hands me the bottle, then lays on her stomach. i don't care if we're in public she just gave me an access to feel her butt. smirking, i squeeze the sunscreen onto my hands and starts to rub it on her back and under her swimsuit.

"the paparazzi is so obvious, it's like they don't even care anymore." shayla mumbles, looking up. she lifts her sunglasses, then waves at them. they wave back, me laughing.

"just ignore them." i mumble, moving down to her legs and butt.

"i already put it on my legs."

i ignore her for the fact her legs are sexy and i wanted to feel them up. "if you keep feeling me up and you a boner i hope paparazzi catches it."

"you're so mean." i pout. she giggles before kissing me and grabbing my hand, making me stand up. she starts running toward the water so i run behind her trying to avoid every sandcastle in my way. "i almost kicked a kids castle."

"but you're justin bieber. they'd probably forget, unless they hate you." she starts laughing, bringing me into the water. "i honestly don't see why anyone would hate you."

"they're either jealous of what i have or i knew them in high school and now that im famous they hate me even more." i grin, flipping my non existent long hair.

she nods, laughing. "grow your hair out at the top, you could have a man bun."

she makes me turn around, then she took a rubber band from her wrist and put my hair into a small, very small man bun. "your man bun could be on a harry styles level."

nodding, i just laugh. "im serious." she whines.

"all i did was nod." i laugh. when i heard a girl scream, i turn around to see two girls trying to run in the water to me. i run toward them just as slow as they were running. "hi."

"oh my god." one whispers. "im skye. i finally got to meet you."

they both hug me, shayla standing there fixing her ponytail. "join our hug." the other girl said to shayla. we move over to her, the group hug really hot and sweaty so we all moved away.

"let's go dry off so we can take pictures." i say, lifting my sunglasses since there was water on them.

----

i don't know where im going with this help