fifty sex

fifty six

shayla

the date was going great. no paparazzi, no interruptions except for the little girl that threw a fit because her mother wouldn't let her get dessert. "is everything okay?" the waitress smiled, justin and i nodding.

when she walked away, justin kicked my leg and his eyes diverted. not being obvious, i looked to see a girl staring dead at me. i mean directly at me, and not justin. "don't say anything, i was just making you aware."

"i wasn't." i chuckle. "but i have a question for you."

"shoot." he states, taking a bite of the steak he has on his plate.

"should i talk to my dad? like make amends. we were about to get married and my dad's the only family i have or that i know of." i say, and he shrugs.

"that's your choice, really. you know my family is your family." he looks at me, giving me that cheeky smile.

"stop being adorable." i laugh. "im serious."

"i am too." he grabs my hand and kisses it. i just nod, and continued eating my food. the lady that was staring before had gone back to her business. i furrowed my eyebrows, then went to say something to justin but when i looked at him he was staring at me.

"why are you staring at me?" i ask, and he doesn't reply. he just leans over and kisses me. i hum, then pull away, looking into his eyes.

"i love you." is all he says. ive seen that looks he's giving me in movies. "i want to show you i love you."

"justin, i-"

"if you're not ready, i understand." he smiles, my heart beating. he was looking at me like no one has ever before and it made me just want to stay in his arms forever.

"take me home." i grab his hand, while standing up.

+

justin

as we slowly undress each other on the bed, i was getting nervous. not because i was insecure, because of what sex will go to our relationship. "justin, what's wrong?" shay sits on stomach in only her bra and underwear.

"i don't want sex to change anything. it sort of happened with se-"

"don't want to hear about your ex when im half naked on top of you. and it won't change anything. i won't let it change anything." she kisses my forehead. "i love you."

i smile before grabbing her waist so we can switch places. as i go to kiss her, she was unbuttoning my pants then pulled them down. her eyes met mine, and she breathlessly spoke, "im ready."

nodding, i pull her panties down slowly, hearing her breathing become shaky. "it's okay, baby. ive got you." i say, kissing her forehead as i pull my boxers down.

[this book isn't rated r and im not making it so im not going into details sorry]

she whimpered as soon as my erection touched her. has had tugged on the hair on the back of my head as soon as i put the tip in. when i went further in, her nails dug into my skin. biting down on my lip, i went slower, trying to ignore her little whimpers of pain, but i couldn't.

"are you okay?" i had stopped moving, looking up at her. she had a tear on her cheek, but she nodded.

"just keep going." she wraps her arms around my neck. i nod, as i thrust slower until her whimpers of pain turn into soft moans. her small moans made me smile because she wasn't in pain anymore.

that night, it was all about her, making her feel good. making love to her, and making sure she knew how much i love her.

----

don't judge me ok !!

if you want smut go on swirlinbieber