thirty seven

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT

shayla

waking up with three other people on the same bed was not what i was looking forward to. amara had came home with us considering her friend that she came with had ditched her for a dude.

a pain hit my head, me groaning. i tried to get up but both amara and nicole were on my legs. i tried to desperately to move, only making nicole fall to the ground.

i heard someone laugh, looking up to see amara halfway off of the bed. "you're just gonna leave her there?"

"yeah, she must've been drunk as fuck if she didn't wake up." i laugh, laying on justin's chest. amara gets up, stretching.

"mm, i need to get home, i got work in like two hours." she grabs her heels.

"where do you work?"

"at the footlocker in the mall."

"discounts?"

"hell yeah." she laughs. "did i put my number in your phone? eh forget it, i'll write it down."

when she leaves out the bedroom, nicole is groaning and moaning from the floor. "remind me to never drink again. or sleep by you."

"you were on my legs, i had no choice."

"what happened last night that we all passed out? where's ryan?"

"ryan left the club because you were with some dude. and let me tell you, he was light skinned and fine as hell."

"that's not helping!" nicole exclaims. "and justin's right there."

"all i did was call the dude fine. not like i was gonna hop on him, plus justin's sleeping."

nicole stands up, and stomps out. laughing, i stand up to go shower. the quick pain shot through my head, me stumbling a little. sighing, i go into the bathroom, and into the bathtub after finding the ibuprofen.

"are you cooking or should i just get someone to cook for us?" he comes into the bathroom and he's pees in the toilet as if i wasn't in the bathtub.

"i'm not feelin' it today. get someone to cook?"

"so that means we're staying in?"

"yeah, i mean unless you have stuff to do." i sink more into the water, as he turned around. i didn't have any bubbles to cover my body so i used my loofah and arms to cover myself.

"nope, so i call picking the first movie."

as he walked out, i rolled my eyes. my phone vibrated, me reaching to pick it up. it was a tweet from justin.

@justinbieber

shay absolutely hates this movie ☺️

it was a picture of the frozen beginning, me groaning loudly. "justin, i will leave if you don't turn it off!"

"no you won't!" he yells back, calling out my bluff. rolling my eyes, i decide to wash up so i can go eat.

+

justin

i was cuddled with shay as we started watching a different movie, southpaw. it already started out good, then we were interrupted by the annoying as couple.

"you can't even get mad at me for leaving!" i heard ryan exclaim, shayla pretending to cry.

"do we ever get a break?" she whines. "what happened now?"

"she's mad because i left the bar last night. i had every right to leave, you were practically butt-fucking that dude."

shayla starts laughing, and i mean to the point where she couldn't breathe. nicole was flustered, and ryan was so serious that he didn't even laugh with shayla ... he usually laughs at everything shay does.

"oh shit, that was a great laugh." she breathes. "but seriously, that dude you were with was cute but he was a fuckboy, you could tell. go kiss ryan, go have make up sex and let us finish this movie."

so subtle, i shake my head. forcefully, she leads ryan and nicole to the door then locks it. "you know ryan has a key?" i ask.

"fuck." she whines. "it's whatever. i just wanna watch this movie."

we lay back down, me asking myself why they always make sudden bursts about stupid arguments they could've dealt with themselves.

shrugging it off, i hear shayla ask, "why is there never a black girl with a white boy in movies?"

i didn't answer, i didn't know how to answer. "society is just fucked up that way." i finally answer, and she turns to look at me.

"at least you're not." she says.

"you could be purple for all i care, you're still gorgeous and i love you for you." i say, cupping her cheek. smiling, i lean down kissing her lips softly before she pulls away quickly.

"you never took me on my date."

"next week?"

"whenever is good. just no more kisses until then."

"what?" i whine. "that's torture."

she just giggles before kissing the corner of my mouth and turning back to look at the tv.

---

i made my second account for my bwwm storiessss

it's swirlinbieber

you don't gotta follow it but i might start posting stories on it sooner than you think so follow you if you wanna