twenty eight

.. today's finna be lit
---

justin

when i got home, i regret not going to eat with scooter. "there's no getting out of this." shay grabs my wrist, pulling me into the kitchen.

"just tell me if we're still friends or not. i don't want to go through the heart to heart thing, i-"

"justin, shut up." she says. "even though i can't even imagine us dating, nicole made me realize that you just might be the one for me. but you're my best friend and i don't know how this is going to work."

"i'm sorry." i say softly, knowing this isn't going to end well. "i mean you can go back to christian if you wa-"

"stop doing that." she cuts me off. we sit in silence until she sighs. "what are we going to do?"

"act like this never happened." i say hopefully she'll agree, and she shakes her head.

"even if we try to forget it won't work." she says, then wraps her arms around me. we just enjoy each other's company, until she grabs my cheeks, and looks me in the eyes. "kiss me."

"what?" i furrow my eyebrows, almost wanting to laugh. "why?"

"just do it."

[^i stg if anyone makes that stupid vine pun fight me]

it's my chance to kiss her so i didn't pass it up. i softly grasped her waist as i pressed my lips softly to hers, my heart beating faster than usual. just standing there, me kissing her, it felt wrong but so right.

i don't know how or why, but it wasn't just a kiss, it turned into an actual tongue kiss.

shayla

what the actual fuck.

i shouldn't be doing this, but it felt so right and good. no wonder justin has so many hoes. out of breath, i pull away, looking up at him. "i, uh..."

"you didn't like it, did you?" he kind of made a little pout that made me feel bad.

"no, justin-" i sigh. "it was fucking great, but this feels so wrong. you're my best friend, i can't get over the fa-"

"you know i wrote a song for you?" he cuts me off, then reaches for his phone that was on the counter. "it's the one with travis."

"i heard it."

"we changed it around."

he played it, me sitting up on a stool, listening to the lyrics. looking at him, he was looking down at his hands.

"all i wanna do is you, i mean that so literally. don't nobody go harder than you.."

i hate to admit this, but i wanted fangirl over the fact he wrote a song about me. but part of me wanted him to not put it on the album. "so?"

"i, uh, i fucking love it."

he chuckles, "so what about us?"

"i don't know."

justin sighs, "we just made out, shay. i don't think after that i just act like i don't have feelings for you. kissing you just m-"

"justin, shut up! im trying to figure this out okay?"

"if you're not ready or something just say it. if you don't want to be with me then just-"

he just sighs and shakes his head. he then stands up, and walks away. he went to his room, and closed the door, me sitting in the kitchen feeling like ive ruined everything.

---

hint hint justins finna write another song about her hint hint hint with big sean hint hint.

im double or probably triple updating today because it's turkey day hoes and after i eat imma be lazy asf.