fifty eight

all of yall can suck my ass about this jailey stuff. it's a fucking story is has nothing to do with what's happening irl

and read the authors note if you love me

justin

i knew yesterday had went to smoothly. in the middle of the night shayla started yelling at me, then she left. pretty sure she's over nicole's or amara's house.

she wasn't answering my calls or my text, and it was pissing me off because when i'd call she'd click the "decline" button and it'd go to voicemail. and she turned her read receipts off.

i went to my twitter app to dm her, and then a facetime call came up. when i answered, amara was on the screen. "what did you do? shayla won't talk to me or ty, she's just sitting there."

"i lied to her a while ago. i went on vacation with my family and ryan and hailey was there too."

"so you took hailey baldwin on vacation instead of her?" amara asks.

"no, she's not mad at that. i-i had a secret relationship with hailey because we didn't want anyone to know."

amara's face said it all, so i turned my volume down. she started yelling, then she put her phone down and yelled several words in a different language.

when she picked it back up, she smiled. "get over here and talk to her before i cut your dick off."

"what the fuck do i say?"

"i don't know. just get over here!"

+

when i got there, amara rolled her eyes and walked away. ty pointed to the living room, where shayla was laying on her phone.

"babe." i say walking in, and she glances at me then back to her phone. "please talk to me."

she puts her phone away and stares at me. "why'd you lie? there was no reason to lie. did you not trust me?"

"i did, but i was having mixed emotions. i told you my crush for you was on and off and that was my first time actually noticing the feelings i had but i was dating hailey and i didn't want to confuse myself."

"that makes no sense. i didn't have feelings for you at the time, so you telling me about hailey wouldn't make a difference."

"im stupid, okay. im sorry."

she squints at me before nodding. "i forgive you. but if you ever lie to me again, right hand up to god i won't hesitate to hit you."

ignoring the threat, i pull her closer to me. she just smiles, as i give her a small kiss. her whole facial expression changed and she ran upstairs.

"what the hell did you do?" amara's eyes widen.

"i kissed her." i furrow my eyebrows, standing up and running upstairs. i started getting dizzy when i heard her throwing up. "are you okay?"

"no, i feel hella sick." she mumbles. amara gasps, then ran into her bedroom. she came back to an extra toothbrush and a rag, then ran off typing away on her phone. "take me home when im done."

"i will." i say, bending down. she started throwing up again, so i held her hair trying my best not to get sick at the sound of her being sick.

++

shayla

a group chat with me, nicole, and amara was started when i got home. the only thing in the chat was a smirking emoji from amara and nicole named group with a smirk and a baby emoji.

me: what's happening

amara: i have a present for you

nicole: it's from both of us

me: .. what is it?

amara: !!

there was a fucking picture of two pregnancy tests. i told them justin and i didn't use a condom.

me: am i having morning sickness?

me: i can't be pregnant

me: WHAG THE FUCK

amara: calm down boo, it might be from the food you ate at the restaurant

nicole: their date was like two days ago, she would've been sick

amara: you're no help hoe

me: i have to tell justin

nicole: YOU CANT! don't tell him until we know if you're actually pregnant or not

me: fine :(

the chat ended there, me not very happy. getting married was something justin and i could undo if it didn't work out but having a kid is something we can't. i highkey started to freak out inside, so i just turned on netflix to try and forget about it.

moments later, justin walked in with food, and then sat down. "scooter told me him and yael are thinking about having kids."

as soon as he said it, i felt the contents of my stomach coming back up. i grabbed the closest thing to me, which thankfully was a garbage can. "gosh." he mumbles, obviously disgusted.

"love you, but im not throwing that away."

"im a big girl, i can do it." i roll my eyes, and grabbing the glass of water next to me. he leans back on the bed as i get up and walked to go throw away the trash bag inside of the bin.

when i did, i looked down at my stomach, really confused as to what i was going to do.

---

guys pls comment what you think

yes she should be pregnant

or

no she shouldn't be pregnant