fifty four

im really shaking because of how pissed i am this bitch really had the nerve when she has 1 follower and i have hella followers who is also my squad .. don't make me squad up on this hoe

shayla

the next day was legit us laying in bed all day. no one got up, but only to open the door when we ordered room service or to go to the bathroom.

i was starting to fall asleep until i got a call from nicole and ryan was calling justin. justin answers, and then his eyes widen. "dude, the trip was last minute. you weren't answering my calls anyways."

"i what?" justin exclaimed. when he hung up, he looks at me. "so, i proposed to you last night."

amara from the bed over starts laughing. "are you serious?"

"yes, there's a video of me proposing all over social media." justin goes to his twitter, legit all of his timeline was the video.

we watched it, and of course you could see how drunk all of us were. when he asked, i jumped up and down and said yes, and he carried me away. amara and ty were singing a bridal song behind us. "what the fuck." i start laughing.

"so, we're engaged now?" justin turns to me, raising an eyebrow, an obvious smirk on his face. "amara and nicole can help plan the wedding."

"wait are you two seriously getting married?" ty sits up, amara smiling.

"i mean, drunken words are sober thoughts." justin looks at me, and i wasn't expecting him to actually go along with this.

"are you serious?" i whisper, and he laughs and nods.

"you said it yourself, us being friends this long has always been like us being in a relationship. if you want to, im down with it." he laughs.

"what the hell." i laugh. "yes, i'll marry you."

+

so we ended the vegas trip short and went home to break the news to everyone. the fact we're actually going along with this was a surprise to me but i don't care because if dealt with justin this long, i can handle him the rest of my life.

"what if we don't work out?" i ask out of the blue, as we get out of the car to his mom's house.

"don't say that. if we don't work out, we'll be best friends that were previously married." justin laughs. "what a story to tell our kids."

when we walked in, justin yells, "shay and i are getting married."

footsteps from each direction were heard until pattie and jeremy were standing in front us, also the kids. "that wasn't subtle, at all." i look at him, and he grins.

"are you serious? we saw the video and we thought you were drunk and being stupid." jeremy says.

"i actually was, but we decided to go along with it."

"you know marriage is a big deal, and not just a joke? you're tying down with her." pattie grabs justin's cheeks.

"you and dad divorced and got back together. there's always hope. especially since shay and i have been together like three years, then started our relationship like two months ago." justin has a solid point.

"but neither you seem ready. you look like you're just getting married for the hell of it." jeremy laughs.

"just get married. ignore mommy and daddy." jazzy had spoke, me laughing as i pick her up. justin walked away with his parents as i picked jax up too. "can i help pick out your dress?"

grinning i nod. but instead of thinking in the future, i thought of the present. justin's tour is starting soon, and he's so young. im still young. maybe we are rushing into this.

when justin walked in, i put the kids down, and grabbed his hands. "let's not get married right now. let's wait it out, maybe after your tour?"

he just nods, kissing my head. "whatever works for you, babygirl."

----

ok everyone wanted them to get married and this is what you got lmao sOOOORRRY.

they'll frickle frackle soon, i promise you. still don't know where to end this story tho