Chapter 16: Red and Blue

"Tell me, you don't still love me. I need to hear you say it." He asked holding onto me. My tears finally stopped. "How do you know you love me? What makes you so sure I love you back?"

"You wouldn't been this upset, this angry at me. If I didn't break your heart. For me to break your heart I had to have had it." He replied stroking my hair. "Do you love me?" He asked again, I pushed him away from me. "Alex. I'm not going anywhere. I told you that. I will never be far from you, unless you want me to! Tell me right here and now, that you don't want me near you." He demanded,

"Please, Alexandria." He begged, "I could feel my lungs burning and my body ached. I felt so cramp, so confided. I felt so tired, so strained, and hungry. Incredibly hungry and thirsty at the same time. My eyes opened roughly like they had been closed for a long time. I started lootking around me, I was in a coffin." I explained,

......

Why was I in a coffin! I screamed and pounded my fist desperately against the wood. "Trey! Trey!' I cried, "This isn't funny." I begged and pounded, I was getting angry and scared. I yelled for Trey over and over. "Trey! Trey!" I cried and hugged the necklace and a copy of the Beauty and the Beast to my body. Minutes became hours, those hours turned into days, those days fell into weeks soon months passed....

"I was in hell. I screamed for your help! I begged and pleaded. Finally I clawed my way out of that godforsaken coffin. I dug out of seven feet of dirt. I cried and shook for hours. Everything was too loud, bright, and overwhelming. I was hungry, not for food but people. The groundskeeper saw me, he tried to help, but, but, I was so hungry and he was there." I was starting to breakdown all over again. "After everything that happened, I had to find you. I needed to find you. I felt the pain you were in because of me. I just had to get to you. I seen the bar, I heard you sing. Sing about me. Despite all the anger I was in and rage it melted. None of that mattered now, seeing you again was worth more to me then, than I ever realized." I was whispering at this point all the locked away emotions were threatening to break away. "Then I see you kissing some woman, and it was the cruelest thing I have ever witnessed. Here I was screaming your name, begging for your help. Fighting to get back to you, and you didn't even seem to care..."

"That woman kissed me! If even for a moment you thought that I could stop caring or even try to love another woman, then you are greatly mistaken. You were all I cared about, all I thought about, all I dreamed for. The only reason I lived was for you. Your the first person to love me as I am, to give me notice, and made me feel like a person not just a shadow. You gave me a chance." He replied his arms found their way around me again. His lips met my palms. I turned to him.

"I needed you, every time I needed you..." I muttered, his hands ran through my hair slowly. "Alexandria." My eyes fell to his lips. Everything in my mind told me no, but my body was on autopilot. I was so close to his lips and he was trying his best to keep from pushing me into his lips. Everything was on my terms. I could walk away right now, but I needed him.

My body wasn't quick enough, and before I knew it my mouth moved. "I don't love you. I don't love you anymore." I stated it was barely audible but I could tell he heard me as if I yelled it.

Trey grew silent, I could feel the pain that shot through him. It almost pushed out the overdue tears that threaten to fall. I wanted to take it back, but it was too late I could feel the damage. He stared at me jaw stern. He then suddenly shoved me away. I took several steps back. I couldn't believe him. I was about to tackle him, but suddenly Nathan dropped where I had been standing.

"Nathan?" He gave a low growl and pounced at Trey. He was dodging sloppily, barely missing Nathan's advances. I jumped on Nathan and tried to pin him down. He kept shaking and snarling. "Nate stop! Its me!" I begged tightening my grip around his throat. He grabbed me and was close to biting her. Trey grabbed Nathan's jaw and clamped it shut. He jabbed his hand into Nates stomach forcing him to fall to his knees.