Chapter 10: Past, should stay where the hell its at

"Alexandria! Alexandria! Wake up."

I snapped opened my eyes. I was back in that dream state. "Why do you keep bringing me here?!" I exclaimed frustrated, can my mind be so messed up that I honestly can dream of nobody else? I rolled my eyes, that's when I saw the place we where in.

This time, the location was much more gloomy and dark. Chains hang, broken glass littered the floor, cobwebs plus dust was everywhere, and the whole room smelt a bit musty. It had been the factory, the factory I had broken into earlier. He was behind me, and I could feel him starring at me. I refused to turn around or look at him. Why am I dreaming of the factory and more importantly why was he here?!

"You brought me here." He answered,

"What, are you doing here?" I repeated keeping my voice even and my arms crossed.

"I don't know. Alex, I'm worried for you. Can't you feel it? Huh? This excruciating pain?" He pestered,

"All I know is that I am sick and tired of always seeing you! Hearing you! And most of all-,"

He rushed to me and for the first time, in a long time I felt his touch. I snapped around and pushed him hard against one of the pillars. "Don't touch me!" I yelled,

I wasn't quick enough, that small touch alone made my shoulder, and body feel sparks. Sparks that part of me, a small, diminutive, almost unreal piece of me yearned for. He pushed himself from the pillar. His eyes never leaving mine. There was so many emotions on his face; relief, pain, uncertainty, joy, anguish, worry and most of all desperation.

"Are you real? I'm not just losing my mind. Please tell me you're real. You have to be, because you brought me here. Tell me you're alive." He begged walking to me slowly as if he was scared I'd move, run off, or disappear all together.

He said my name again, a way that only he ever could. The way he would say it, full of love, meaning, and like it was the best name in the world. "Where are you?" He asked, his voice was somewhere between calm, and fear. I was confused, this was just a dream after all.

"What do you mean?" I replied in bewilderment he put his hands on my arms. Making sparks ignite there, and all throughout me again.

"Please, tell me. Tell me where you are." He said urgently, he was beginning to fade away and he held me tightly to him. I just stood there so tumulted and tongue tied. He gripped me harder, "Alexandria, focus and tell me where you are!" He snapped urgently,

"The old abandoned bottle factory, in-"

I was woken up by a powerful slap. It made my cheeks burn, and nearly broke my jaw. "Wake up sweetheart. We can't have you sleeping, you'd miss the whole show." This man announced

My eyes had tears rolling down them. My vision was disoriented, I couldn't see at all. Everything looked like some weird extremely groggy filter. All the pain I was in flooded back to my senses. I began to struggle with all my might against the cuffs that had wooden blades digging into my wrist. I had been hanging upside down to make matters even worst.

I could see a few blurry figures hurrying to pack stuff up.

"What the hell are you doing?" I sneered he laughed and just kicked me in the rib cage this time. "Watch how you talk to me brat!" He snarled, "When I get down, and trust me I will eventually get down, I'm going to make you choke on these chains right before I put a bullet into your skull." I promised,

He just gave me this smug look, "That little statement there just bought you a round of fun." He then pulled out his pistol and shot four wooden pellets into me. I gritted my teeth and jumped at him which only dug the cuffs further into my body.

"Let's see how tough you are, after I leave you here for a few days." He added before walking out and leaving me in a pitch black room.

I was begin to fill sick, I tried to pry myself by force out of the cuffs but to no avail. My skin kept trying to heal but that only made it worst. The spikes would dig into me, get pushed out slightly and then ripped there way back.

I laid there upside down again till I passed out.

.......

I woke up to another bullet being out in me. "Good morning princess." The guy called I just made a grunt at him. My head was spinning and my vision was hazy but clearer than before. I was becoming delirious, from the lack of food, and constant pain I was in. I felt sick and weak, almost human.

"I'm going to get out of here, its only a matter of time." I replied breathlessly, trying to sound resilient, he just laughed.

"You know you are a real amusing person. Like here you are, chained upside down, trapped like a animal, yet you continue to threaten me." He said squatting to my level.

His eyes grazed down my body and he smiled approvingly. His hand reached out for me and he began to fondle me. "You are real beautiful you know that?" He sighed,

He thrust my head back making me see stars. "Nikolas is going to pay me, my weight in gold for bringing your dead body to him." He added aiming the gun at my heart this time. I really began to fight and struggle. I started to pull myself off of the board, the spikes dug all the way threw my wrist coming out on the other end. I broke the board in half and flipped down to my feet. The wood burned and poisoned me. I didn't care though all I wanted was the pleasure of shredding this mutt.

He then shot his gun off into my knees making me fall to the floor. I hissed and tried to move but when I did the wood travel further into me. He then stepped on my back and I could sense the barrel that was above me. "Such a comical one you were."

Suddenly a gun went off that took the mans hand completely off his body. He screamed in ajlgony and snapped his head around. "The moment you put your disgusting filthy hand hand on her, is where you royally fucked up." He stated walking up to the guy I just laid on the floor in disbelief.

My captor let out a loud howl for help. "Calling for help from the dead is pointless." He joked cruelly stepping onto him breaking his ankles roughly, he repeated the process over and over. Break bone after bone. Then he finally snatched my captor by the throat and squeezed it. "You're just some some stupid vampire, you shouldn't be able to-,"

"Don't kill him, I still need inform-" With just bare hands he snapped his throat and tossed him into the wall. I couldn't believe my damn sight. I pulled myself up to my feet, and squared my shoulders. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He just smirked, and pushed his now dirty long blonde hair from his face. "I missed you too, Alexandria." Trey replied

I picked up the gun my captor dropped and aimed it at him, then without hesitation I shot him three times in the chest.

A/N: Love you guys remember love it vote it, and if you don't like it well leave a lovely much wanted comment ;) any ideas of what will happen next