Chapter 15: Just give me A Reason

"Let me guess you want to go run off, dinner, movie, sing, and everything corny and romantic?" I teased as we walked down the dark street. He looked at me seriously, "There is nothing corny about treating a woman right, and living up to that expectation of a good man." I rolled my eyes. "Where are we going Romeo?" I questioned,

He just grabbed my hand, and intertwined his fingers between mine. Refusing to tell me anything.

"Really? A rundown Hotel building?" I asked looking at it skeptically,

"We need stop for a drink." He stated as he opened the door for us. Music, sweat, and even stronger the smell of blood flooded the air. I quickly followed him inside. Lights flashed and moved from one drunk teenager to the next. Trey waisted no time taking off his shirt. I couldn't fight the urge to look at his abs, and muscles. When did he find time to get even more attractive? Like honestly?

I was so busy starring and thinking, that it didn't register to me that he was moving closer to me. Trey put his hand on my shoulders then ripped off my shirt. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I screamed covering myself up.

"Helping you blend in. It's a rave and let's face it you were way over dressed." He explained grinning. He was way to happy with that! I wanted to slap him into the next century, but I couldn't remove my hands. Ugh! Why didn't I kill this man again?! Trey just turned and walked toward the crowd of dancing, drunk, drugged, and frantic teens.

I grabbed the closest jock and pushed my fangs deep into him. His blood, was different. The drugs in his system began to enter my own. I felt light and dangerous. I moved and shifted with the beat. The teenagers were so busy, so gone, they didn't even notice me feeding on one after the other. If they did they didn't care. I was a wolf in pool of naive, helpless, blind sheep.

I noticed Trey all over this girl, drinking and grinding. Her moans were clear as the bass. The song changed and his eyes momentarily caught mine. My legs already began to make their way to him. He just ignored the girl, and pushed his way to me. As he got closer I could see the blood all over his mouth. It had matched my own.

We just started moving together, our eyes never breaking from each other. I was being pulled toward him. I had to get closer, just a little. His hand tugged me closer to him. He kissed the blood on my face making me grow hotter. I wrapped my arms around him it was so natural. I was laughing and grinning before I knew it.

I bit his chin, and tasted the blood on him. My lips began to make a trail down his face. I stopped at his lips. He looked at me, then back to my own we stopped moving all together. He leaned downward to me and I pushed up to him. "So close." He smiled pulling away. The doors suddenly shoot open, and smoke bombs are thrown in. Trey grabbed my hand, and we took off running with the other frantic teenagers.

We ended up running through mud that formed from a broken pipeline. I could barely move it was so thick. Trey however was just plowing through it like it was nothing. He thinks he so perfect! I scooped up some mud, "Trey." I called sweetly, he turned to me and got knocked down by a face full of mud.

I burst out laughing. "You know how long it takes to get hair this good?!" He snapped I just kept laughing. "Dirt is a real good look for you!" I joked next thing I know I'm getting slapped in the face with mud.

I started choking and spitting. "My mouth was open jerk!" I yelled he just chuckled even more. "You do realize that this means war?" We began flinging mud. Trey eventually tackled me and we rolled around in dirt. I couldn't stop laughing. Trey looked like some wild animal, I probably didn't look no better.

"We are filthy. We need to take a bath, bad." I joked he smiled and rubbed a handful of mud on shirt. "Now. You need a bath." He replied,

He took me to this river, then down the path to where it rolls off a cliff and into the lake below. "Jump." He stated, I snapped my head around. I know this boy did not just tell me to jump off a waterfall? He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Have you lost your small mind?" I exclaimed,

"Alex." He whispered my insides shook and burned. "You can trust me."

I snapped back to reality. I shoved him off of me. "Alex-," "Trust you? I can't trust you. I won't, I refused to make that mistake ever again. Nothing has changed Trey." I snapped, he tried to stop me. I ran and jumped off the edge falling to the lake beneath me. Even in all my anger, I good still feel a rush. For the first time in ages, I felt so close to being alive. Then when that water finally hit my skin. It was all over.

"Alex." He called, I just ignored him and kept washing the mud off of me and my clothes. I was so frustrated and angry. I felt tears forming. "What did I do to you? To make you hate me so much?" He begged

I just ignored him and fought back the boiling emotions that turned inside me. "Alexandria." He whispered, "No, no, no. You did wrong not me. You hurt me, not the other way around." I exclaimed he kept truing to jump in front of me, but I refused to see his face. I couldn't handle it if I did.

"Alexandria, I love you. Please. Tell me. Tell me so I can fix it." He asked, I just tried to run off. He grabbed me and held me to him. I fought and tried to break free. He wasn't letting me go.

"Right from the start, you were a thief, You stole my heart and I your willing victim. I let you see the parts of me. That weren't all that pretty. And with every touch you fixed them." He sang kissing my shoulders and washing me off. "Tell me that you've had enough, of our Love, our Love."

"Stop singing stupid!" I snapped he just held me closer. "Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again." He sang I was breaking down, tears were rolling down my face. He slowly turned me around and wiped my tears.

"It's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts We're NOT broken Just bent and we can learn to love again." He whispered I held him to me and cried. My mind was still telling me to pull away from him but my body couldn't. Trey had something so precious to me. Which is why what he did to me hurt all the more.

Nick POV.

"Well isn't this nice. Trey and Alex both in one spot. Aren't I lucky." I grinned, "Now go grab the others and have them meet at where we agreed. Your freedom is within your grasp." I added Nathan just bowed and gave one last look to Trey and Alex before walking off.

I clenched my fist. I didn't like the troubled look on his face. I snapped my finger and in moments Nathan was detained. "What the hell is going on Nikolas!" He yelled,

"You had that hero look all over your face, and I don't like heroes. I can see betrayal a mile away Nathan. You honestly think those people down there are your friends? After everything you've done?" I just laughed,

"I was going to kill them myself, but I found something much more interesting. Not only are they going to die, I'm going to make you do it."

He shook his head violently and tried to resist. "Nathan, your alpha commands you to kill them, without mercy, without hesitation!" I demanded, he closed his eyes and tried to resist. He was trying to fight my orders.

I grabbed his head and repeated my command angrily. His eyes dilated, going completely black for mere moment.

"Good boy." I smiled patting his head.