Chapter 9: Back Breaking Evidence

I had everyone up first thing in the morning. Tyler looked extremely groggy and Nathan complained. They both looked like they haven't slept. "Before we go, I'm going to go and try gather some food so we can at least have a decent meal." Tyler sighed Nathan eagerly tried to help but I needed him to help scout ahead just in case some weres' were still out there.

"But Tyler isn't strong enough to defend himself, he could-," "Tyler will be fine trust me, if he does get beaten it will only help lower his ego." I joked pulling him along. He turned around and gave what I was guess one last look to Tyler before being reluctantnly dragged away.

"Do you trust Tyler?" Nathan asked randomly, I stopped in mid step. "Why do you ask?" I inquired glancing at him suspiciously. "Well, I don't really trust him. I mean the guy, he's just shifty." Nathan expressed,

I pulled my gun out and aimed it at him. "Tyler whether I like it or not, is kin. I may not trust him a lot, but I do trust him enough. Which is more than what I can say for you. Never talk like that again, got it." I replied evenly, he just nodded solemnly.

"I'm sorry." was all he said and he continued to search the woods. "Why are you helping me? You could have split, and Elena would still be alive, and you could be off somewhere safe." I added,

He looked me in the eye. "Because I want my freedom. I want to be free, and I was thinking, more or less hoping you'd be able to help with that. You could order me free and I will never again have to answer someone besides myself." He stated,

"What makes you think I can give something like that?" I questioned, "You wouldn't be giving me anything, I would earn it and deserve it. You have no idea the terrible things that go on, or how awful a life we can lead. Most alphas, are kind, and just but others are cruel. You are lucky to be free from that." He replied, I hadn't realise how close he had gotten and before I knew it. He was inches in front of me. His hand reached up, he stopped for a moment, hesitating.

I never looked away from his eyes. I was studying him carefully. "I wanted to know, was that kiss you gave me. Was it honestly nothing, it may not have been done out of affection but did you, did you-" He was mumbling and was becoming slightly red. "This is so embarrassing." He added jokingly running his fingers through his long wild hair.

Even though there stood this man in front of me. Who was undeniably attractive, and despite everything that I've done. I didn't see Nathan's deep brown eyes starring at me, I was looking into a pair of pure blue ones. Blue eyes that somehow held a world in them, my world.

"Isn't this cute. Now if you two are done with the teen melodrama I'd like to get back to business." Tyler interrupted I instantly put space between myself and Nathan.

"Nothing was happening." I stated he just looked at me with evident disgust. "If that was true you wouldn't have said anything." Tyler replied before he put his back to us and kept walking. Shame filling me with every step.

"What was that about?" Nathan whispered as we walked to the next town. "Don't worry about it, its none of your damn business." I snapped harshly before taking full stride ahead.

The number off the cell came from a local inn from somewhere in the nearby town. The place was called...

"Welcome to the Comfy Sheep." This woman beemed, "What in the hell kind of name is that?" Nathan asked I elbowed him in the side and just asked for two rooms.

"I'm not sharing a room with Tyler!" Nathan exclaimed, "Trust me mutt boy I had no intention of staying in a room with you either." Tyler said casually

"You don't have a choice." I said grabbing the two keys from the hefty sweet elderly woman behind the counter. "Alex when will you ever learn, I get what I want." Tyler smirked snatching the keys from my hands. Before I could grab him he jetted upstairs. I stormed up the stairs and to the room. He must have lost his mind if he thought he and I will be sharing anything besides the same planet and air.

I kicked the door in practically and he just laid on the only bed. Already half naked it was as if nothing has changed. He was still the perverse prince I had the displeasure of having to raise. "You know what is so funny to me?" He asked,

"What?" I growled, "That you love my brother so much and yet there you were growing fond of wolf boy." He replied pompously,

"I loved your brother, past tense. I don't know what you think you're doing Tyler but whatever sick game you are trying to play quit now while you still have your teeth!" I hissed at him,

He just laughed at me, I jumped on him with my gun in right hand. I pressed the barrel to his chest right where his heart was. "I'm serious." I said glaring at him.

"You love him, I can see it. You run from him, like a scared little girl." He taunted I slammed him against the bed and started pulling on the trigger a bit. "Shut up!" I yelled, "Your brother is dead to me! I don't care about him, you, Nathan, anyone on this damn side of the galaxy. Do you got that pretty boy!" I snapped

"You don't have feelings for him?" Tyler asked his lips began to turn in a devious grin. He had me, I knew it. Whatever he wanted me to do or say he got it. "If that's so, then you wouldn't mind if I did this." He whispered pushing my hair back and stretching his neck out to kiss me. I kept the barrel to his chest at all times. He started to try and pull my shirt up that's when I slapped him hard across his face.

"I thought you didn't care? Its not like we haven't done it before?" He taunted,

"Nice try Tyler, you have on the count of three to get the hell out my bed and room. 1, 3-" I broke his neck, he wasn't dead but he definitely wouldn't be in my way for a moment. I tied him up to some classic wooden furniture. I wiped my lips off.

What the hell was with everyone today?

I checked Nathan's room, and quietly slipped passed. It had been pitch black in Romania, and the locals were all asleep. I pulled out the file and read it over once more.

According to this, Nikolas had bigger plans than just alternating bits and pieces of weres'. To do that he needed a ample amount of space and resources. There had been and old abandoned bottle factory that I saw when I came into town.

I crept up to it, I could clearly smell that werewolves were here too. I hopped the fence and was over it. I ran across the open concrete as quietly as possible. There was several guards circling around so I had to be as stealthy as possible. Good thing I was wearing all black. I slipped in through a old window it was a bit rusty so I had no choice but to break the lock. I leaped through it, this was almost too easy.

It was, all of this was way to easy. I suddenly realised I tried to make a break for it but there had been a group of weres' outside. I turned and it was even more in front of me. "Look who finally decided to join the party?" This man laughed,

I tried to make a run for it but some werewolf snatched me and broke my back. I screamed, and tried to crawl away. Another guy tried to snatch me and shot him in his legs putting him down. I shot as many as I could but more just kept coming. "I don't think you snapped her quiet right, can someone please take another go at it?"

A big guy came from behind me and snatched me, held me up above his head and threw me down to his knee at full force breaking my back completely, leaving me unconscious.

A.N

So as always my amazing readers you make wattpad go round IG you loved enjoyed or was liking this chapter don't hesitate to give it a star or leave a comment :)