3

"Do you always ask this many questions?"

Harry

"I'm still hung over from last night, I really don't feel like going to another party, Niall."

"Even Liam is going," he says. "You have to go."

"Where is it?" I groan.

"Same place as last night I think," he says. He shrugs and takes the liberty of getting a tshirt out for me to wear. "Up and at'em, Styles."

Can I not just have one night without a party? I don't understand why we have to go out every night of the weekend. Sometimes it's okay to just sleep. I like to sleep, actually. Probably more than I like parting, but apparently that's not acceptable to my friends.

We walk with the five of us down the street, just a few blocks over. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and I all live together in a house close to campus. Louis and I knew each other back home in England and the other three moved here when they were really young. Our parents were all friends when we were young and before they moved. We all sort of stayed in contact and when we found out we were going to be in the same school we moved in together right away. We've been living in this house for two years already and this is the beginning of the third.

"Liam you should have come last night, it was sick!" Niall says loudly. Liam looks at me with a weird smile on his face.

"Yeah, I heard it was quite the party."

What? Why is he looking at me like that?

When we walk up to the house Liam walks straight in. Weird. He always knocks. No one ever knocks at these things because well, it's a college party, but leave it to Liam to still use manners when everyone's wasted. But now he's waltzing right in. Weird.

"Zayn, do you know who actually lives here?" I ask, yelling over the music. The place isn't too crowded, but there's still probably at least fifty people here.

"I think it's some of the girls on the volleyball team," he shouts back.

"So they'll all be too tall for you then," I conclude, hitting his back. He laughs and flips me off while we find ourselves some drinks. I look down the hall and see Liam walking into a separate room. I was in a bathroom here last night and that wasn't it, so it must be a bedroom or something.

A few minutes later I'm working on a beer and Liam walks out, dragging a girl with straight blonde hair behind him. She's trying to yank her arm away from him, but he's not having it apparently. This is not his girlfriend, Talia's, house so who the fuck is he with right now?

"Harry, beer pong," Louis shouts. I follow him through the house to the table and we play two girls that are clearly drunk off their asses already.

"You boys are good at this," one of them says.

"Course we are," Louis responds. Such a dick sometimes.

"They're cute, too," the other one says, talking to her friend but clearly loud enough for us to hear. I am not in the mood for this right now. Drunk girls can be really fucking annoying. Not all of them, but most of them are. That girl I met last night wasn't, actually.

When we win two shots later I take the chance to escape the game. I don't plan on drinking that much tonight and I need to be drunk to deal with drunk college girls. I spot Niall across the room talking to some people and go to stand beside him.

"That girl was hot," he says to me. "She was into you man, you should go for it."

"Two girls in one weekend? No thanks, I'm not a man-whore," I joke. He rolls his eyes and goes back to his new friends. Niall can literally make friends anywhere he goes. I'm too quiet for that, but he definitely is not.