"The door is locked down with a padlock," I declared, pointing to the lock that stopped us from opening the door.

"How do we get it open?" Maggie asked.

"Shoot it." Glenn answered.

I blinked, the lock flying in pieces once Rick shot the lock sideways so the bullet wouldn't go into the cellar.

He flung the door open, revealing Carl laying down on the cold ground.

"Oh my God!" Maggie exclaimed.

Rick quickly pulled him out, finding cuts and bruises all over him.

Carl winced, his leg appearing to be hurt worse than what we could see.

I'd never seen him so hurt, sick, and in pain in my entire life.

He honestly looked like he was pulled out of a grave.

Glenn quickly ran to the truck to bring it over so we could get Carl in easier.

I couldn't even turn around to look at him, he looked so sick.

-

"What happened? Where are you hurt?" Rick asked as we lied him down on the bed.

"First, some guy got me and Judith and took us to a field and he said he was going to bury us. I got away with Judith, and then another man caught us and took us to that house." Carl explained, his eyes barely open.

"You don't feel well, you can tell us later." I replied.

"Where are you hurt?" Rick asked.

"I'm really thirsty and hungry." Carl mumbled.

"Besides that." Rick replied, a half smile on his lips.

"My left leg, my back, my arms, and head." He answered.

"Okay, we gotta get these cuts cleaned." Rick stated.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Carl, sitting beside him.

After telling me, Tara and I went down to the kitchen.

"I'm so glad that's over." She stated.

"Me too." I replied.

-

"I think it's sprained. It doesn't seem to be broke. We can ice it, compress it, and elevate it." I told Carl, inspecting his leg.

"Don't eat too fast, you'll get sick." Rick replied.

"How's Judith?" He asked, a bit more alert than earlier.

"She's fine. Not a scratch on her." I replied.

I grimaced, Carl yelling out once Rick gently pressed down on the cut on his arm.

"It's infected, we gotta keep an eye on it." Rick stated.

"No shit!" Carl exclaimed.

"Glad to have you back, jackass." I smiled, before walking downstairs.

-

"Care to explain how you keep finding my kids before I can?" Rick asked, smiling as he cornered me against the wall.

"Right place at the right time, Grimes." I replied.

"Are we at the right place at the right time?" He asked, smirking.

"You tell me." I replied.

_____________________

I HAVE TWO TIPS WITH NESSA TODAY, ONE IS A RANT AND ONE IS ACTUALLY A TIP SO

1) so um when someone is really motivated and happy to do something, dONT BRING THEM DOWN OKAY

2) okay I bought some lipsticks off of nyx and I thought this one was like a really pretty maroon color so today I was watching swatch videos on YouTube of the shade and iTS BLACK LIKE A PURPLE BLACK THIS WHITE GIRL CANT PULL OFF AN EXTREMELY DARK COLOR AND STILL LOOK GOOD (don't get me wrong, pale girls look sooo pretty in dark colors too but NOT ME)

so moral of the stories are DONT LET NO BODY BRING U DOWN & MAKE SURE YO LIPSTICK IS POPPIN'

#TipsWithNessa
#FindingCoral is now in theaters

Love u boos