Day 3: First Time

Start from the beginning

Gerard walked out of the bathroom, his hair still soaking wet, wearing only boxers and a t-shirt. "Hey."

"Hey there." Frank smiled. "Come 'ere, cutie."

Gerard blushed and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to Frank. His hands were twisting and turning around eachother in his lap.

"So," Frank gave Gerard one of his sensational smiles, "Do you know we're doing here, or do you need an explanation?"

"I... uh..." Gerard blushed. "I did a little research and I think I know what's going to happen. Are you going to... um..."

"Yeah..." Frank smiled awkwardly. "I'll be putting it in..."

"Good." Gerard smiled in relief.

"Yeah," Frank moved closer to him. "Gerard. Can I kiss you?"

Gerard smiled and nodded, slowly shifting to situat himself on Frank's lap, careful not to crush him.

Frank's hands slipped up Gerard's shirt, pulling it up and off, instantly placing his hands on Gerard's rosy nipples, rolling and pintching them. Gerard was suddenly assulted with plesure, whimpering and begging Frank for more.

"You've always loved having your tits played with," Frank muttered seductively in his ear. "Just like a little girl."

Gerard whined and grinded into him, repeatedly hit by rounds of pleasure.

"F-frank." He gasped out. "I want y-you to feel good to."

"Oh baby seeing you like this just makes me feel so estatic." Frank felt his cock twitch slightly in his pants.

Gerard groaned at his dirty talk, pawing at Frank's shirt, getting his help in taking it off. He ran his hands up and down Frank's chest, giving Frank the same treatment he was just receiving.

One of Frank's hands slowly found its way to Gerard's boxers, rubbing at him through the sheer fabric, eliciting a whimper from the pale man.

"T-take your pants off and help get m-me ready." Gerard whispered against Frank's neck.

Frank nodded and stood, taking his pants and boxers off, leaving Gerard speechless. He was. So. Big.

Frank grabbed the lube and the condom from the edge of the bed. "Okay honey, get on all fours, facing the top of the bed." Frank began to coach Gerard through the process. "This is gonna hurt a bit at first. Tell me if it gets to be too much. Okay?" He asked as he lubed up his fingers.

"O-okay," Gerard blushed as he felt the first digit press against his hole. "Oh God."

"No, it's me, Frank." Frank smiled, rubbing against Gerard's enterance, drawing more moans from the boy.

Gerard grinded onto Frank's finger, eager to take it in.

"Slow down, sugar." Frank smirked. "Don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Want more in me. Please."

"Since you asked so nicely..." Frank slipped another finger in, beginning to scissor them back and forth.

Gerard groaned at the slight sting he felt, but it soon faded away into pleasure as Frank brushed a bundle of nerves deep in him.

He cried out and clawed onto the black bed sheets, praying for the pleasure to never end. "Fr-frank. In me."

"You sure you're ready?" Frank kept moving his fingers back and forth.

"Doesn't matter. Need you now." Gerard didn't want to cum before he could feel Frank in him.

"Okay." Frank reached behind him to grab a condom package, and ripped it open with his teeth.

"No!" Gerard cried out. "W-want to feel all of it."

"Okay, Gee." Frank squeezed some lube onto his hand and stroked himself into hardness. "Ready?"

Gerard nodded, trying to relax to accommodate for Frank's length. At first it went smoothly, sending shivers up and down Gerard's spine, but suddenly a stabbing pain hit.

"Stop!" Gerard cried out, causing Frank to instantly stop. "Give me one second."

"Take as long as you need honey." Frank patiently waited, even though he was burning to be all the way inside Gerard.

"Okay," Gerard breathed. "Keep going."

Frank started moving again, slowly getting his whole length in. "Good job Gee. It's all in there."

Gerard just panted, overwhelmed by all the sensations he felt. It was like Frank was simultaneously tearing him apart hut making him feel absolutely estatic.

"Can I move, baby?"

"Y-yes, please." Gerard looked back over his shoulder at Frank.

Frank nodded and started thrusting, slowly picking up speed. Gerard whined as he felt Frank moving within him. Suddenly, Frank adjusted his angle, hitting Gerard's prostate dead on. Gerard screamed and dug his nails into his bed.

"Frank! I Th-think I'm gonna cum." Gerard moaned.

"Me too baby, cum from me. I want you to cum all over, make a fucking mess." Frank growled into Gerard's ear, causing the taller man to explode hot streams of cum all over his sheets, tightening around Frank, who came soon after shooting straight into Gerard.

They stayed in there position for a few seconds, until Frank collected himself enough to pull out. Gerard colasped on the bed, and soon pulled Frank down with him.

"Clean up later. Cuddle now." Gerard mumbled sleepily, resting his head on Frank's chest.

"Clean up later," Frank nodded. "Happy birthday baby."