Movie Pleasures

Warning: This chapter contains minor sexual activity. (Nothing big really)

Chapter 37:

LIAM

My mum was still at work, but I wasn't alone, so it didn't matter to me. Niall decided to just spend the day here. I knew that he was hesitant about going home, and I completely understood. Besides, it's not like I wouldn't want him here anyways.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked. Right now we were just playing some game that Niall had on his phone. I don't really even understand the rules, but I think I was winning judging by Niall's reactions.

"You want to be one of those boring couples that just lounge around and watch movies?" He asked, looking up at me, and I laughed a bit at that. That was true, but I doubt it would be boring anyway. Besides, who doesn't love a good film?

"It's not boring if we're together." I said, and Niall looked at me funny before he burst into laughter. It made me smile, just knowing that he was forgetting about his problems and just being happy right now. It made me happier to know that I was responsible for that.

"When did you become so cheesy?" He asked, his laughter finally dying down. Usually, I would blush at the comment, but right now I just felt so alive and risky. I guess it helped knowing that Niall loves me back.

"I always have been, I guess. It just didn't show before. Much too afraid." I said. My phone rang in my pocket, and I saw Louis's name on the screen. "It's Louis. Probably going to tell me how his date went with Harry. You can pick a movie. I'll be right back." I said. Niall nodded and we both stood up from the couch, going to do our own tasks.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered the phone, and the first thing I got was Louis yelling things that I couldn't understand because he was just rambling. My guess is that the date went well, and he was happy about it.

"LOUIS!" I yelled after a while, and he fell silent. "Breathe, Louis. What happened? From the way your rambling away in excitement, I'm guessing the date went well?" I said. That just started him up again, but it was actually understandable this time.

"It was absolutely incredible, Liam! Harry actually liked the date!" He said quickly before he took a deep breath. "I took him miniature golfing because I knew he liked golf and that was the next besy thing to me, and he loved it. I sucked at it, sadly, but we had one of those movie moments, and I kissed him, and now we're dating!" He said, voice rising in excitement with each added sentence.

"That's great, Lou! I'm so happy for the two of you. You can tell me more about it at school on Monday. I have Niall over and we're gonna watch a movie." I said, smiling at the thought of Niall, like always.

"Of course. Wouldn't want to interrupt you love birds for too long." He said with a laugh. "Talk to you soon, Liam. I'm gonna take a nap." He said, and I nodded and we both said our goodbyes before hanging up.

I walked back into the living room and clapped my hands together. "Alright, Niall, what movie are we watching?" I asked. He turned around with a smirk, and I was confused until I saw the movie he picked. 50 Shades of Grey. I hated that movie. It was very boring. It wasn't mine, it was my mum's, but I watched it once out of boredom.

"No. Anything but that movie! Please. It's so boring I almost fell asleep watching it!" I begged, but Niall pouted. I could already tell I would lost this battle because of that adorable frown.

"Please, Liam! I'm old enough to watch it, and I haven't seen it. I'm just curious on why it's such a big deal." He begged. I sighed and nodded. He squealed before putting the movie on. We both went over to the couch and sat to watch the movie. "Thanks, Li." He said, and I laughed.