Liam's Plan

Chapter 32:

LIAM

I felt absolutely numb. Niall avoided me all day today. I tried talking to him, but he would walk away, and it hurt worse every time. Nathan kept his distance, too, occassionally sending me apologetic glances, but that wouldn't fix anything.

I was currently in my room, just thinking about how Niall just kept hitting Matt again and again and again. He seemed to not even realize he was doing it. It was awful to see Niall crying and yelling in rage. He was so hurt and angry. I did that to him. I had to fix this.

I sighed as I sat up and grabbed my phone, immediately calling Louis. He answered pretty quickly, and I knew that he was already worried about me. "Hello? Everything alright, Li?" He asked.

"No. But I need to fix things with Niall. I can't just expect him to forgive me by a verbal apology. I have an idea though. Can you come over? And bring Harry and tell him to invite Zayn as well. I need all of you for this." I begged. I really wanted to fix things.

"Yeah. I'm always here for you, and I'll get them to tag along as well." He promised. I was so thankful to have Louis as my best friend. He was always here whenever I needed him, and this was one of the worse times.

"Thank you, Louis." I said before we both hung up. I laid back on my bed and just thought about my plan. I hoped it worked. I really wanted to show Niall just how sorry I really am. I know I hurt him, but I never meant to. He wouldn't hear me out at school, but maybe if he was forced to, in a way, he would.

"Liam, do you want to eat dinner?" My mum asked softly, cracking the door open to see me. She knew that I was hurt, but she didn't really know why. I only told her that it was my fault, and that I messed up big time. She didn't press me for answers, and I was thankful for that.

"Um, can I order pizza, mum? Louis and the guys are coming over, so that might be easier." I said. She immediately nodded, and I knew she just wanted me to eat something. She couldn't care less what it was.

"I'll order it." She said before she came to me and gave me a gentle hug. "Things will get better, honey. I promise." I thanked her as she left my room. I was also thankful for my mum. She was my biggest support system. Even when she didn't know what was wrong, she still gave me so much comfort.

A couple minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it, seeing the lads all there. They all immediately tackled me in hugs, and I laughed a bit to keep myself from crying. I was so thankful for all of them.

"Okay, lads, stop the love fest. We need to get down to business!" Zayn stated. They all let go, and we went over to sit on my bed. Zayn sat at the edge, I rested against the headboard, and Harry and Louis sat side by side. That reminded me, I never found out what went down between them.

"What's the deal with you two? Harry never told me the details, and before you could... things, um, happened." I told Louis. He gave me a sad smile before looking at Harry and then finally talking.

"Well, Harry found me, and I didn't want to talk to him at first, so I tried walking away, but then he yelled out that he liked me in front of everyone that was around us. When I looked at him in shock, he was blushing and it was very adorable." Louis said, smiling at a now blushing Harry. "But, long story, short, we have a date this weekend. Saturday night." He informed me.

"Good. Then the plan won't interrupt your date. I was thinking Friday night for it." I said, and they both nodded. We stopped talking as my mum came into the room and left the pizza, saying hello to all the lads before walking out.

"So, what is this fantastic plan, Mr. Payne." Zayn asked as he grabbed a slice of pizza. He sat back and then they were all looking at me expectantly.

"Okay, it's a plan to show Niall just how much he really means to me. I know that this is all my fault-"

"Well, it's no entirely your fault. More Nathan's fault. Dick." Louis muttered, and Harry laughed, which made Louis smile fondly, but I just continued speaking.

"The point is, Niall is really hurt. I don't want him to hate me-"

"He doesn't hate you, Liam." Harry interuppted this time. Wow, they were made for each other. "If he hated you, he would've never hurt Matt like that. He clearly likes you a lot." He added.

"Can I finish, please?" I asked, and they all nodded, eating their pizza. "Okay. Thank you. Anyways, Niall really means a lot to me, and just trying to talk to him at school won"t fix things. Also, crying over it won't fix things, and I really want to fix things. I can't stand being apart from him." I said.

"What do you need us to do. Just say the word, and we'll do it." Zayn said. Harry and Louis both nodded, and I smiled.

"Okay. Zayn, your job is to distract Niall, try to get his mind off of things. I don't like how upset he is. It hurts..." I trailed off, not wanting to speak of that anymore, and Zayn nodded in understanding.

"Louis, your job is to get Niall to the location I am about to tell you about. It is very important to get him there. You'll say that you need him to check out the date you planned for you and Harry because he's closer to him. If Zayn does his job well, his mood would be improved, and it'll work out." Louis gave me a thumbs up as he bit his pizza.

"And Harry, you are gonna help me set everything up. I have a feeling you're the more sensitive and romatic one here." I said, making him blush a bit, but he also nodded.

"Great! Thanks so much for helping me out guys. Now, does anyone know where to get a small boat?"

I wasn't going to update again today, but I feel sorry for torturing you all with sadness! What do you think Liam's plan is? Where is the location? Love you all and thanks for reading!