Chapter 16

Callen smiled, turning to Nell, as they got down to the lake. It was dark and there was no one there apart from them.

Nell smiled back, stopping and turning towards him, trailing her fingers up his arm.

Callen placed his hands on Nell's waist, looking into her eyes, before leaning in a brushing his lips against hers.

Nell smiled into the kiss, moving her hands around to Callen's torso, starting to undo the buttons on his shirt slowly.

She finally got the shirt off, as Callen lifted her jumper up over her head and dropping it on the ground next to his shirt.

He then moved to lift her singlet up over her head, revealing her black silk bra.

Nell smiled, pulling away for air, before leaning in again and kissing him passionately.

Nell moved to undo Callen's belt and pushed his pants down to rest on the floor.

Callen then moved to push down Nell's pants, letting them fall to the floor.

Callen smiled, wrapping his arms around Nell's waist, and kissing her intensely, moving them both towards the water.

When they got to the water, Nell jumped up and wrapped her legs around Callen's waist, as he moved his hands to hold her up.

Callen walked them both into the water, stopping at waist height and bending his knees slightly to get comfortable.

He then pulled away and looked into Nell's eyes, both of them smiling at each other widely, "I love you, Nell Jones." Callen informed.

Nell smiled wider, if possible and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, "I love you too, G Callen." She replied, kissing Callen once again.

Callen licked the surface of Nell's lips, asking for permission, which Nell granted happily, as she opened her mouth wider, allowing Callen to explore all around her mouth.

Nell wrapped her legs tighter around Callen's waist, leaning into him, as she ran her fingers down his chest.

Callen pulled away slowly, lifting Nell up and spinning around carefully, tipping her back, bridal style and kissing her again.

Nell laughed, pulling away and moving back up to stand in the water.

Callen smiled, moving forward and wrapping his hands around Nell's waist, kissing her neck softly, "Mhmm, Callen." Nell moaned.

Callen moved up to kiss Nell's lips once again, pulling her close to him.

Nell pulled away, looking up to Callen.

"Callen. We can't do this. Not now. Not here. I can't. Not until after this surgery is over." Nell stated.

Callen frowned sadly, "I understand. But are you okay, though? I didn't hurt you or anything?"

Nell shook her head, "No. You didn't hurt me. You could never hurt me. It's just, I'm too scared to take it to the next stage while I still have this surgery. I don't want anything to make it worse. I have enough things to worry about at the moment."

Callen smiled slightly, "Nell, it's okay. I understand. Come here." He stated, pulling Nell into a hug.

They stayed there like that for a while, before Nell pulled away to look k to his eyes. "Callen. There something that I need to ask you. You can say no, if you don't want to, but...will you come to my dads funeral with me? I could really use your support. I don't want to have to face Natalie and my brother Amdrew alone. I need you there. But if you don't want to come, I understand."