"You still beat her Lincoln." He said softly and I'd never seen Lincoln cry. That's the day I did. He had his head in his hands and was bawling his eyes out. Kaine looked uncomfortable and sad. My husband looked at me.

    "I know. My wolf hasn't talked to me...and when she stood up for Landon...the noises and the projection. How is that...I..." He couldn't even finish before he was a mess. He's not good about emotions..and Winter is making him fit the broken pieces back together and it scares him.

    "She's a White Wolf you know that. Their wolves do anything to freeze a possible threat. It knew that would make you stop...it was protecting her. You've both got to know something extremely important." Beck said taking a breath and we were all staring at him... Kaine had his nail in his mouth chewing and Link wiped his face and looked at him. 

    "What?" Kaine said.

    "Are you sure he's her mate?" Beck said to Link who nodded. "I've gotten information of when Winter was younger. She was with her real family for a short while as to grow a bit. When she was around 6 or 7 years old the White Wolves Pack was attacked. Her being the child...youngest at that...she was targeted. Many died on the snowy day. She lost her hearing..her human side, that day from explosions from assassins and hunters. Her family was okay, but...she wasn't. There was permanent damage to the growth of her body some how with the toxins. Normally shifting for White Wolves is fast. Not this slow and painful. What happened upstairs I fear is just the beginning of what she's able to do, and these aren't things that White Wolves should be able to do. Meaning, you both need step up....Lincoln it is vital you are the best mate possible because she will need your protection. She's stayed hidden for this many years because the surrogates, and memory taking. Once her wolf comes...I have a feeling something is going to happen. And it'll be something big. I didn't want to tell you but after tonight and the petty shit that happened...more important things need to be thought of." He said making us all stare at him shocked.

    "Beck how long have you known." Park said shocked.

    "Since I raised her for several years. And kept tabs on her when I had to leave. She's tried to end her life in many ways but none work. Not even being hit by a car. Or jumping off a bridge. For some reason the Moon Goddess won't allow it...and her wolf...it'll be powerful. Something no one can control meaning you need to be there for her. Gain her trust back, show her you are more than worthy even if you have to sell your soul to the Goddess yourself, Winter needs you both. She's not had support. Or a real family. Tonight scared all of you, but it's warned her family of the power she has. Something I don't want them knowing of. Not until she can think for herself. I don't trust them enough with her..." He said and I swallowed.

    "None of this get's breathed to a single soul." I said and they all nodded.