Event Fourteen: GSA

I haven't written in months! As such, someone did tell me my writing now isn't good at all, and it made me kind of scared to jump back into writing regularly again which is why I haven't updated in a few days... But hopefully, with more writing I'll be able to get back into the swing of things! (If you also noticed how bad my writing is now, I'm terribly sorry! With more practice in writing, I hope I'll get better soon.)

How did Percy find out how to have sex with guys? It's one secret that I've never revealed specifically in the story, so I decided to put it in an extra chapter!

I've loved talking to everyone who's read the two violin books! I hope I'll see you in my next book: Against It. If not, then thank you so much for following Nico's and Percy's terribly written story HAHA. Hope you enjoy my very, very last chapter (I sWEAR it's the last one!)

(In case you were wondering, the other events [Events 1 through 13] were in the first Violin book.)

NOTE: These events took place before The Violin That Started it Again. These events happened a few days before Nico's birthday in the last novel.

SEASON 3 OF VOLTRON TOMORROW BYE

...

Event Fourteen

GSA (Gay Sex Advice--not the Gay-Straight Alliance)

From: Loving_Healer

...

Percy Jackson

I couldn't believe what I was doing.

But, I mean, I couldn't do it unless I looked it up somewhere, right? It's not everyday I get taught how to properly have sex with a person of the same gender. When my mom gave me the infamous "talk," she and I certainly weren't expecting me to end up gay.

I swear I had more tabs open on my computer than I ever had when I was taking Spanish as my second language as a requirement for school. I swear, I was pretty sure I had at least 6 tabs opened on my internet browser, and they were all Google Translate when I was in Spanish. Now try to imagine even more tabs open, except they were all about a certain subject that I didn't feel like reinstating anymore.

At this point, it felt as if my face were about to burn off. Actually, it would've been considered lucky if it did after everything that I just witnessed.

My dominant hand unfortunately possessed the luxury of scrolling through and reading each and every tab while my other hand had the job of covering my eyes in case something bad popped out from my laptop screen.

And let me tell you, it happened a lot.

I really wasn't prepared for this. I mean, thinking back on the research I did now didn't seem all that bad. I mean, if I wanted to have sex with Nico then I would have to have some sort of knowledge beforehand, right? But during the heat of the moment while I scrolled through every single tab on my laptop, I definitely didn't feel all that great. But then again, not researching anything about the subject matter would've been worse. It would've become a game of "How badly can I physically hurt Nico?". And I definitely didn't want that at all.