Part 3) Flashback 3

There was a time skip at the beginning of Event Six, so I'm just writing what happened during the time skip.

Disclaimer: I do not own the idea of Event Six. The idea-maker is Piercetheveilalways. I also don't own To Kill a Mockingbird. Go Harper Lee!

I forgot to put a warning in the last chapter. Uh, sorry about that. But anyway, I remember now! Warning in thid chapter so you guys can prepare yourselves for such a scene.

...

Percy Jackson's Nightmares

Night of Wednesday

From Beginning of Event Six

...

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because movies don't entertain me. I'll become bored in a split second."

I was trying (and currently failing) to convince Nico to go on a movie date with me this weekend. I literally had to pull him on my lap, but it didn't work, unfortunately. He was reading this book called To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I sighed lightly, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin upon his shoulder.

This was going to take awhile before Nico would agree to go on a date with me.

"Come on, please? I'll try to find a movie that you like," I begged once again, sliding my hands down Nico's sides. He shifted a bit, and I smirked to myself.

"Percy," He stated firmly, although it sounded to me as if he were whining. "I need to do homework."

My lips tilted slightly downward in more of a pout than a frown. How could I convince him to come with me? And not come as in sexual come; I can do that later. Actually, I'll be doing that very soon, but first, I have to convince Nico to go on the movie date with me.

But how?

Actually, speaking of making him come, why don't I just seduce him into coming with me? Both sexually and the action of going somewhere. It's a win-win for me! Well, who knew what Nico thought of the situation? I surely didn't. All I knew was that I had to get that book out of his hands.

I smirked and lightly pressed my lips against his ear. This was going to be very fun.

"Please?" I pleaded huskily by his ear. I partially lifted his shirt up so I would be able to rub his waists without the wretched piece of cloth in the way. Nico's face became tinged with red, and I already knew that my plan was successful.

"Percy," he whined. He was slowly succumbing to my plan, and I truly hoped he would forget about his book.

My gaze eventually found the back of his ear, and my smirk only grew. I stuck my tongue out and slowly, but sensually, licked the back of his ear. I heard a gasp, and something dropped to the floor, which I hopefully assumed was the book. Sorry, Harper Lee. The book was great, just not in this case.

"Please?" I repeated hotly into his ear.

There was a short silence before Nico cried, "Fine! You won, Percy. I'll go on that date with you to the movies, okay?"

I chuckled deeply. "Fine with me. But," my hand slowly wrapped around his noticeable erection through his dark pants, "we have something to take care of here, hm?"

His blush deepened into a darker shade of red. "You know, I'm not the only one," he pointed out with a slight huff.

I gulped as my face heated up. "Shut up and let's get to the fun stuff."