Epilogue 1

I started writing The Violin That Started it All when I was 12. I'M SIXTEEN NOW. You can see how much I've procrastinated in writing this story... If anyone asks me what demonstrates my early teen life, I would just say this book.

I seriously couldn't think of anything to write for this. Absolutely nothing. So, enjoy? (Sorry I disappeared off the face of the Earth. I've been losing motivation to write lately.) But look, I finally completed the Violin books.

(I know Nico's birthday is January 28th, but when I wrote the first book, I didn't know when Nico's birthday was so I just made it January 29th. Sorry about that.)

THE EPILOGUE IS THREE (3) CHAPTERS LONG. THIS IS NOT THE END (yet!)

It was originally one whole chapter but it got too long so I split it up...

...

Nico di Angelo

Here I am. Did you like how we explained our ridiculous love story to you guys? I surely didn't. Retelling it was certainly... not on my top things to do before I died. Why? I just didn't know. Reliving the whole thing was kind of frightening. Looking back on it, the reason for our breakup was way to incomprehensible for words. I overreacted, and let me tell you, no matter how terrible and shitty I felt, overreacting just made the situation that much worse.

Then again, whenever you break a bone, it grows to become stronger. Maybe that's what happened between Percy and me.

I'm not exactly sure what else to say. Percy made me say all of this mostly because he's pretty down about the fact that he had to explain what happened after we broke up, while I had to explain our relationship before it.

Frankly, this is my first time hearing what Percy had to say about it. It was Percy's first time hearing what I had to say as well. I guess that was... interesting.

As you can see, everything that I said happened at the very beginning... happened. I'm living with Percy, and I'm no longer bullied. Clarisse finally resorted to leaving me alone, and it turns out that Annabeth began dating Luke. You could just imagine Percy's reaction of his ex-girlfriend dating his boyfriend's bully (or would it be ex-bully?).

It has been exactly a year since Percy and I started dating: January 25th. My birthday was in four days, and Percy wanted to throw another huge party with only the people that I actually knew. Of course, I wanted to reject the whole event altogether, but we all knew how persistent Percy was, right?

"It's not going to be that bad!" Percy pouted in my direction. I only rolled my eyes and tried to concentrate on the food in front of me.

"I just hate these kind of things you know? It's just too much work to put together, too much work to get everyone together, too much work to be social enough and talk to everyone, and too much work to clean everything up once everyone leaves." I dropped my fork. "It's basically a lose-lose-lose-lose situation."

"A lose-lose-lose-lose situation?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"I'm actually really surprised you were able to keep up with how many 'lose' words I put into there."

He shrugged. "I guess I'm just a really good listener."

"Though, it's only to Nico that you're a good listener."

I chuckled, immediately recognizing the voice. "You've definitely got that right."

Arms were swung around my neck, and strands of blonde hair appeared in my line of vision. "Percy always seems to gain powers beyond his capabilities whenever he's near you, Nico."