¢нαρтєя 29 (в)

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I woke up next to Alecian. He seemed very excited about the baby last night.

After I took a bath, I went in to my closet and picked out some black ripped jeans and a leather vest. When I was done getting dressed, Alecian was already up. He had two cups of blopd in his hands.

"Here, you're not leaving without feeding. I want our child to be strong." He handed me one of the cups. He was right, but I still knew that the kid wouldn't survive.
I finished drinking the blood.

Go back to the cave. Your father is waiting for you.

________________¥_________________

αzαzєℓ'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I was waiting for my daughter in the cave. This was the only place I could appear. I brought with me a black box that contained the potion that Liliana waa to use when the war was about to start. I also brought her my sword, Nazira. I used this sword in a war, a war against the heavens. Which explains why I can't go anywhere on Earth. The sword has a lot of power, once she is in battle, it will take over. The sword and the monster inside of her. She will be invincible,merciless.
I saw Liliana walk inside the cave. She didn't look too happy, she didn't show any emotion.

"What's wrong my child?"

"I'm pregnant." Was all she said before she broke down into tears. I went to her and I held her. I knew why she was crying, she knew the child wouldn't survive. She knew she would never give birth to it. "Everything happens for a reason my child. At least have faith." She looked up at me and I wiped off a stray tear off her face.

_________________¥________________

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I walked back into the castle with the sword and the black box. I went to find Alejandro and when I found him I gave him the box.

"Make sure that everyone who will fight beside me gets a drop of that liquid. But not you, your strong enough to take one of the those rogues. I want everyone ready for today." I paused for a minute. "Where is Elijah?" Alejandro gave me a worried look. "No one has seen him since you came back." That's not good.

_______________¥________________

ℓєσи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I broke the spell. Once I had broken the spell, I wanted to go to Liliana. But then all the memories hit me. All I did to her, I hurt her. She killed my parents, they deserved it.

I knew how to break the bond between her and Alecian. She is still mine and I'll do whatever it take's to get her back. I know I can't change the things that I did but I can change the future.

I contacted Elijah and Jonah, they agreed on helping me get rid of Alecian. But once Alecian was out, they were going their own way.

Elijah, Jonah and I were on a mountain, waiting fir the war ti start. This would be phone to watch. We were going to make sure Liliana stayed alive.

________________¥_________________

αℓє¢ιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

Liliana was actinf weird. She didn't look happy about the baby, that worried me. Did she not want it? Only a day and I already loved the child.

I was in my Castle preparing for the war. I had some of my people join, I wasn't going to let Liliana stand alone. I was already in my armor. My people and I flew over to Alejandro's coven.

_________________¥________________

αямαиι'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

My rogues were hungry. They wanted to see blood. It was time for war.

We will rise.

"Is everything ready?" My mother asked.

"Of course. Remember, we have to shift." Me and my mother had proformed a rutual where we were given a monster. We can shift into the monster anytime we want.

Killing my daughter would be fun.

"Let's go!" We began to fly over Alejandro's coven.

________________¥_______________

ℓιℓιαиα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I called Crystian and told him the news. He was happy. Then I told him what was about to happen. He wanted to come but I ordered him to stay. I can't risk losing him.

I had just finished putting on my leather armor on when I heard his voice in my head.

I will take control over you when i see that your having trouble, dear.

I sighed. I hated that voice.

'I will be watching over you.' Leon's voice was now in ny head.

My heart stopped.

The next chapter will be the end of book 1!!!!! Comment and vote loves!!