¢нαρтєя 16(в)

ℓιℓιαи'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

I was now downstairs. Everything was below zero. My anger was rising. And i was now summoning a demon. I didn't know how but I was. I was trying hard not to kill Amelia. She risked her life to warn me. But my anger was about to take over.

"Liliana, please don't save your energy. Don't waste it on someone who is trying to help you." I heard Craina's voice.

Her voice began to calm me down little by little. The demons started to vanish and so did the darkness.

"Amelia, I want you to stay here. Thank you for warning me. But you know what I will have to do." I looked staright at Amelia.

I was going to kill her whole family, even one of my mates.

"I will have no mercy. Not even for Leon. There is a monster inside of me. And that monster wants all of your family dead." I continued.

"I know. Do as you please. Just spare me so I can take over their coven when they are gone." she said in a low voice.

I looked at Craina, my aunt.

"I want you to stay here too. I will summon demons to protect the coven while i'm gone. I will go to their coven and kill anyone who stands in my way."

"Come on Amelia, lets get you to a room." Craina pulled Amelia upstairs.

I looked at everyone else in the room.

"Evi, get me some armor and the royal sword." She nodded and left the room.
I turned to the council, i looked at the 5 hooded men.

"You will fight with me Elders. We will protect this coven."
Then I turned towards the gaurds.

"You guys will stay behind." I stated.
"I can't and won't stay behind while you put your ass on the line. For god's sake, you are my mate. I will fight with you. " Elijah spoke up. Then i heard Alecian's voice.

"We both will fight with you." Alecian said.

I looked up at him and nodded.

The council now had different color of hoods on. I don't kmlw what the colors meant but i guess they were for battle.

Evi came back with the armor and the sword. I went upstairs to change. The armor was gold and black. But the sword was gold but turned black when i touched it.

I was now ready to go. I made my way downstairs to meet with my men.

They were all waiting with swords and rifles.

"Lets go kick booty!" I heard Evi shout.

Seriously? Booty?

Well heres the second part!