¢нαρтєя 4

After Jayson told Lily he loved her, Leon went over and told her that it was time to go. After they went outside ,Leon asked Lily a question.

"Do you love him?" He asked.

"How did you know he said that?"

"I'm a vampire Liliana did you forget?"

"Oh, right. And no, I don't. I always thought of him as a brother. Besides why do you care?"

"Nothing. I shouldn't have asked in the first place."

"Okay.."

Right after that Lily saw that there was a guy staring at her with a smirk on his face. He wore black jeans and a grey t-shirt. He had dark brown eyes and black hair. She thought he was hot but a bit creepy.

"Leon?.."

"Yes?"

"There was a guy just staring at me smirking. He was looking at me like he knew me." Lily said.

"What color was his hair and was it long or short?"

"Black and long."

Leon kept silent but Lily could feel that his body tensed.

"That was Alecian."

"W-what?"

"He wants you. Tomorrow he will try to take you Lily, and i can't let that happen. You will be more powerful then him, he wants you to be his since your mother didn't want to be his."

"But I don't want to go with him."

"Tomorrow you will start to change. I have to be there. I need to be there."

Leon grabbed her hand and sparks flew through both their bodies. Lily jumped back. Leon was shocked.

"Mate" He whispered.

"What?"
"Did you feel those sparks Liliana?"

"Yeah.."

"That means you are my mate. You are my vampire mate. I've waited for so many years to find my mate. And here you are. Now I definitely can't let Alecian have you.."

Short chapter , i know i just reaaaaally wanted to post this part!!! Ill try to update every day loves!